Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

You have just described 99% of trades — with added condition of a club needing to make salary cap space.
well it is kinda a big condition. People keep talking as if we can just play them in the VFL for a year or what ever. Ticking all of those boxes is going to be rare, we aren’t about to start seeing mass salary cap dump trades.

(Might have been posted already sorry)

Awesome news.
Besides the fact he's going to be a pretty good player for us, he looks like he's such a great presence around the club.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I understand, it’s scientifically proven that Tom Morris is only a bad journo when we don’t like what he reports. But good news is 100% spot on
Isn't that any journo?

Yes running arguably the biggest city in the world pretty well certainly compared to the state it’s in now versus snatching Irving Mosquito from under our outstretched hands is directly comparable..🤪
I took as a nod to how far the mighty have fallen, Bombers fans loved him but 19 years since winner a final, happy anniversary Adrian on the 4th Sept !

He is a great bloke, loved by his teammates. Will always “fly the flag for them”.
Let’s hope we get McKay and continue with the DGB forward proposition.
Really happy to hear this. Mckay is an absolute must, really hope RnL is on the money. If we can add Mckay, Gresham and trade in Esava without selling the farm we are set for a massive season next year

Really happy to hear this. Mckay is an absolute must, really hope RnL is on the money. If we can add Mckay, Gresham and trade in Esava without selling the farm we are set for a massive season next year
Will be even better without Esava

He is a great bloke, loved by his teammates. Will always “fly the flag for them”.
Let’s hope we get McKay and continue with the DGB forward proposition.
Take this as a troll if you must but I know for a fact we are deep in discussions with McKay's management and have spoken to him also.
Does this mean we'll get him? No. But we've got both feet in the water so to speak.
I know Swans are also talking to him, don't know for a fact if Bombers are.

Take this as a troll if you must but I know for a fact we are deep in discussions with McKay's management and have spoken to him also.
Does this mean we'll get him? No. But we've got both feet in the water so to speak.
I know Swans are also talking to him, don't know for a fact if Bombers are.
I think RoughandLove has already mentioned this so i don't think anyone will doubt this information

This off season has a Christmas feel to it for me! Lol!

I feel if we get this off season right, it set up 2024 to be a decent year for us!

With internal growth and new additions we could seriously have a crack at 8th position. An maybe get a few young guys some finals experience.

At a minimum I hope we land
McKay, Gresham, Duursma or Watson, McCabe. Add Dear and Maginness.N to our rookie list.

If we got ultra lucky 🍀
McKay, Gresham Via F/A

Suns pick 4 and Hollands for our future first.

Duursma, Watson, McCabe, Jaith

Rookie: Dear and Maginness! We are happy enough to give other unknowns a crack, happy to give our own ago if they’re committed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back