Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if this is legit or not, but it's been a quite couple of days so we'll take anything.

The Haynes salary dump+ first round pick rears its ugly head. Everything sounded reasonable until that point. It won't happen, unless it's an exchange of firsts. Haynes + pick 12 in exchange for picks 16 & 39. That's within the realms of possibility, but still a poor deal for GWS. They might do it if they needed the cap space immediately for a FA though.

The Haynes salary dump+ first round pick rears its ugly head. Everything sounded reasonable until that point. It won't happen, unless it's an exchange of firsts. Haynes + pick 12 in exchange for picks 16 & 39. That's within the realms of possibility, but still a poor deal for GWS. They might do it if they needed the cap space immediately for a FA though.
Can see it now. GWS give North, Haynes and third rounder for a future fourth and North say they won the trade period.

I hope the Liam Henry rumours are true. He would slot in nicely in the Hawthorn midfield. While his kicking is no where near as good as Brad Hill, I think he would essentially play the exact same role.

The strength of Hill, outside of his elite tank, was his kicking ability.

How are the preparations going for your victory lap if the salary dump never happens?

Actually the funniest thing he said you probably didn't see.

He called me a 50 year old virgin before he realised I was a mod and deleted it.

(Jokes on him, though...I'm actually 56!)
Cmon man dont leave me hanging what about his other aspersion. Virgin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love us to snag him but seriously man WTF is going on here. He surely must've fell asleep on the end of season footy trip or something 😂

Oh and the moe isn't doing him any favours either.

View attachment 1794678
When you’re 5 foot 4 and play for StKilda, you don’t go with “the cobra”

Yes I think your'e spot on about Richmond and Kosi. Ralph also said he believes that Ben McKay is Sydney bound on big enough coin as to afford North the number 3 pick in the draft.
I understand we are keen on him, he does not want to live in Sydney, but we won’t enter a bidding war with SydneyFC.

Here’s a hypothetical, we keep uping the offer for Mackay knowing the AFL will go into their piggy bank to help the NSW teams and limit our “wins”, thus destroying the swans cap again.

North getting pick 3 would make port so bloody angry for the compensation they got for Karl

I understand we are keen on him, he does not want to live in Sydney, but we won’t enter a bidding war with SydneyFC.
if the difference in offers is over 150k+ per year it's pretty hard to say no. maybe if it was the contract after this you'd be more inclined to take a paycut to live where u want. but 750k is a ****load of money lol

Yes I think your'e spot on about Richmond and Kosi. Ralph also said he believes that Ben McKay is Sydney bound on big enough coin as to afford North the number 3 pick in the draft.

Time to start hating the Swans again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back