Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon man dont leave me hanging what about his other aspersion. Virgin?
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Did you read the first comment on X regarding the Saints players

'Another shot at the Saints during a week of celebration for the club. We've had to put up with this all year... '

Imagine being so excited your club just made finals. Poor little darlings must be struggling to sleep each night as the big day arises.

Getting the Team America vomit gif ready for the possibility that we trade Kosi and replace him with Esava.

Maybe that's what my daughters night terror consisted of at 5am this morning.
I really feel like the trade managers are dropping acid at the moment if the two hottest commodities on the free agency market at Kosi and Esava 😯

It's hardly Buddy and Judd 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it comes from Ralph, then no truth to it. I thought McKay wanted to stay in Victoria. The guy is pretty dumb though, so Sydney probably told him that Sydney is part of Victoria and he believed it.
Well, they are South Melbourne.

Did you read the first comment on X regarding the Saints players

'Another shot at the Saints during a week of celebration for the club. We've had to put up with this all year... '

Imagine being so excited your club just made finals. Poor little darlings must be struggling to sleep each night as the big day arises.

I think the Saints have made the finals an obscenely tiny amount of times - if I’m not mistaken it’s in the 20s. Making up the numbers is absolutely overachieving for the poor old Saints.

I understand we are keen on him, he does not want to live in Sydney, but we won’t enter a bidding war with SydneyFC.
I have no doubt that the AFL will move heaven and earth to entice him to go to Sydney. We can’t compete with secret “ambassador” money nor should we. Sydney just love getting freebie KP players, make me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back