Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bell, I think you just have to counter with an equally ludicrous offer. Brockman for Henry and their F1.
Sales people are taught about Anchoring bias. There is no benefit in going into such discussion thinking we have to be reasonable.

the thing with such biases is that it works even when you are aware of it. So instead of walking away( other trades, not that sold on henry), we need to counter with equally ludicrous offer.

6489ea9c16582dd3b1311b93_anchoring-example.png

Sales people are taught about Anchoring bias. There is no benefit in going into such discussion thinking we have to be reasonable.

the thing with such biases is that it works even when you are aware of it. So instead of walking away( other trades, not that sold on henry), we need to counter with equally ludicrous offer.

6489ea9c16582dd3b1311b93_anchoring-example.png
I'm pretty sure this is why the ridiculous Rategulea contract fantasy was reported in the media.

Given our current list and the amount of players we have coming through the system what role will he play if he comes to Hawks? Is he a real need?
Well...there's this ridiculous notion that you have to kick a bigger score than your opponent....and this young man plys his trade in the forward part of the ground and likes to opportunistically slot the ball between the larger sets of posts.

I'm no expert but I'd hazard a guess that this particular skill could be of some use to our indeed any football club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a reason the Saints haven't offered Gresham a contract. They would prefer the compo pick to help facilitate Henry.
Yep. The Saints don't care if he leaves.

I know for a fact Lyon doesn't rate Gresham that highly.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Gresham off to the Tigers if you believe the Carlton ITK poster on the draft board.
Weird they are still topping up and strange choice for Gresham with them likely heading down

Poor guy- they’re on the way down…
Dusty will be packing his bags for Gold Coast soon…
Isn't he more of what they already have, also would make them a pretty small team. Alot of their 22 will be under 179cm, the Riolis, Short, Baker, Bolton and now Gresham.

It's the highest pick we've had for 18 years. It's going nowhere.

Exactly. We have gaping holes in our forward line and there are two quality forward talents that are there for the taking. We will get one of them.

Plus it looks like next year's top ten is shaping up to be midfield heavy. Granted things can change over the course of the year, but we know right now that Duursma and Watson are available this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back