Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received word via a Hawthorn sponsor (I'll keep them nameless to protect the source) that there is free delivery on the Fried Night Footy Feast. But I have to stipulate that this is for tonight only and orders must be online.
I’ll also add there is a very real possibility to add a variety of drinks to the order. I’m trying to get more info but please understand it’s all fluid.

I've never seen anything swing by the hour like this in my time in footy. This is bonkers.

Is that a positive thing? I get there's always going to be to and fro-ing in contract negotiations, but at what point do we put in our final offer and walk away? I always feel a bit iffy in negotiations when there's a lack of fortitude to make a decision.

I love reading this thread you guys are by far the best lot on here.
i am normally at another site and over there our ITK have saying is you guys are way more likely.
Personally I think it’s probably the better fit for McKay and your list looks set to bounce far better than ours.

I’ll also add there is a very real possibility to add a variety of drinks to the order. I’m trying to get more info but please understand it’s all fluid.
Drinks usually are! Unless you leave them in the freezer too long.

Got a good feeling about this one!

McKay deciding between us and Bombers:

homer simpson GIF

Is that a positive thing? I get there's always going to be to and fro-ing in contract negotiations, but at what point do we put in our final offer and walk away? I always feel a bit iffy in negotiations when there's a lack of fortitude to make a decision.
Multiple people with different sources are telling me different things. I've given up getting a read on it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love reading this thread you guys are by far the best lot on here.
i am normally at another site and over there our ITK have saying is you guys are way more likely.
Personally I think it’s probably the better fit for McKay and your list looks set to bounce far better than ours.

1695358276536.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back