Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat annoying because it was a free hit and I would prefer to not spend picks on other targets. Fully expecting to focus on the draft again this year and not expect much from the trade period.

Can we please open an 'Ask an ITK' thread?

That's essentially what this whole thing becomes, but it's multiple people saying completely different things 😅.

Not fussed either way.
We still need more depth in that area of the ground though.

cross-out-people-to-kill.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes dodged a bullet, he’s an absolute spud and I’ve been baffled at how many supporters actually wanted him for the money he’s going to be on :/
I don't know that he a spud but key backs are not the hardest things to get your hands on. You guys got May and Lever, Geelong got Taylor and then Stewart for sfa, Hawks got Croad back and Lake.

Hawks will get a key back when they need one.

Glad it's over. Honestly if we have him 6 years on 800k the second he had a bad game we would've hated him.
Exactly and that's just us fans. As a coach can you imagine feeling obliged having to play him because he's on that type of thumper of a contract and he's stinking it up. Others players that are in good form would be livid if that was the case.

Anyways we move on as we always do.

Losing Kosi and missing out on McKay as a free hit in the space of 24 hours isn't a good thing. Silly comments suggesting it's 'good news'.

It means we either need to convince another unknown player request a trade to us, costing us draft capital. Or we need to take a punt on a VFL standard player.
Alternatively, we do nothing and risk stagnating.

At least we're having a crack. But so far I'd say we 1 win (missing Esava) and 2 losses (Kosi and McKay) this off-season.

Glad it's over. Glad he's going to Essendon. Only interest I have is how much they are going to pay him and for how long. The entire thing was an absolute joke. We are dealing with amateur agents with a single goal and stupid players. They've marketed a high school basketballer as if he were Steph Curry. And I'm glad Essendon is the buyer.

So we now turn our attention to 2024 and the A Grader who will then be out of contract right?
Ben King?

Losing Kosi and missing out on McKay as a free hit in the space of 24 hours isn't a good thing. Silly comments suggesting it's 'good news'.

It means we either need to convince another unknown player request a trade to us, costing us draft capital. Or we need to take a punt on a VFL standard player.
Alternatively, we do nothing and risk stagnating.

At least we're having a crack. But so far I'd say we 1 win (missing Esava) and 2 losses (Kosi and McKay) this off-season.

Nope! It means we focus hard on the draft!

If an in coming Impey kind of trade comes up we consider it.

Looking forward to Hawks V Essendon and Lewis giving McKay a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back