Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up on the Ben Mckay news...

Nice to know that after North definitely were getting pick 3 than weren't getting pick 3 than definitely were getting pick 3 than definitely weren't getting pick 3 they are now getting pick 3

Media is an embarrassment.
DoDo has Jon Ralph as his puppet

If you think they’re running with the Oliver stuff because they read it on Twitter you’re kidding yourself.

Just apologise to Offtherails and move on.
They literally said Oliver does not want to leave Melbourne and Melbourne don’t want to trade him. Them raising his name will generate hours of content for them.

Oliver rumours have been swirling on social media all year.

Next years draft is a midfielders one so trading out our future 1st (and sweeteners if necessary) for Bailey Smith is a no-brainer from our perspective.
Which is actually an argument for waiting. Get a a choice between elite mids that may actually suit our needs (ie those don’t butcher the footy and can defend).

They literally said Oliver does not want to leave Melbourne and Melbourne don’t want to trade him. Them raising his name will generate hours of content for them.

Oliver rumours have been swirling on social media all year.
I know Offtherails isn’t bringing something from social media.

Just like he didn’t when he broke JOM looking to head to the Giants.

Is it just me or am I the only one that likes this version of Tops
Mocking Season 1 GIF by Friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty damn certain I saw a headline in the last 3-4 days stating words very much to the effect that ‘Smith ain’t going anywhere.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back