Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've solved it 😎

Pick 4, Pick 33, F2, F3, F4 for Pick 5, Smith, F2, F3, F4, Pick 72, Pick 75

Pick 5 + F1 + Brockman for Reid + Pick 58 + Pick 63

Kozzy trade pays for Chol trade

Dogs F4 for Gunston + Pick 67

Leaves Picks 54, 58, 63, 67, 72, 75 for bid matching (and they will all come in a handful of spots after the 4 bids before McCabe and when unused selections get removed)

Kangas will deal on Wed. And WC know it.
Unless there is a player involved theres no reason for West Coast to rush it by Wednesday night. On the other side of the coin there is no reason for North to put both picks on the table this soon. Rawlings did his best effort at saying they are happy with 2 and 3

there might be an offer but theres no reason for it to be 2 and 3 until Draft Night

82egsn.jpg

Bailey Smith is not even the 7th best player in his draft. What makes anyone think he is worth that or better now?

Arguably the most talented top end of any draft in history. And you can still make an argument that he's easily in the top 6.

He's had one down year. Nobody was questioning his elite ability before that.

Part of me doesn't want to do this because it opens me up to ridicule etc but judging from the way things stand here regarding Bailey, the talks are going very well .... well my own personal opinion is it's 80% done. Don't think today but early next week.

Feel free to incinerate me if we don't get him.
Incinerate? I’m on the verge of a marriage proposal.

Can Isaac Smith please come out of retirement.

Let’s get the band back together!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically, we could use any one of Reid, Curtin, McKercher, Watson or Duursma. Trading back to 5 to lubricate the Bailey deal is a no brainer for me.

I'd also love to find a way to get a pick in the early teens to grab O'Sullivan too.

Someone mentioned splitting 4. We could get the Dog's 5 and then split it with Melbourne for 6 and 11 if they wanted one of the top 5 and end up with Smith and two really good players in Caddy and O'Sullivan.

I'd love us to do something creative.

Sent from my SCV41 using Tapatalk

A F1 and pick downgrade is way overs for smith (for all the reasons listed multiple times). If smith wants out we should also be getting a far better deal. We don’t need more butchers - our skills level is already sub standard. I really don’t get the appeal (at the rumoured price).
North think they will get Harley at 2. There is a genuine belief that this is true according to North
Doesn’t really help us as can’t guarantee to eagles Curtin will be available at our pick.

We gave up Sam Mitchell for pick 88 and Hodgey and Birch for peanuts too.

I expect we’ll get Gunston for a 4th round draft picks swap or some nominal amount.

Will be great to have him at the club again. Love him.

I expect he will on-field coach for 10-12 games and lead training for the forwards playing group with Punky.
No point having a forwards line coach?

If DGB is now a forward in the coaches eyes, how much on-field time would Gunston take away from him?

If anything, DGB would have an on-field coach that is similar build to him.

No way Gunners plays all games either, so offers depth and rotation, which is perfect for a developing forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back