Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We appear to need to use future picks (to keep points for F/Ss) if getting Chlo and Ginnivan, which means F1 can’t be used??

I've just tuned in to Trade Radio for the first time.

The boys are saying that if Essendon offer him another year as a rookie and he turns them down, (which they have and he has), he can be picked up as a DFA from Nov 1st.

Morris asking whether the Hawks want to do a trade in good faith with Essendon (lol) but both are saying that its a no brainer for Hawthorn and Massimo.

Good news

I reckon it's more about players ahead of him now in his best position. I don't see him as a hhf, or wing. Small forward kicking goals.

Yep, Bobby Hill had a good season with a standout G.F.

Is Ginny quick ? Not sure how he would go with Wingard and front half pressure. Would be very handy to learn the forward craft with Bruesty for a few seasons

I'd take Ginnivan.

Sis in the back line triggering opposition supporters
Ginnivan in the front half triggering oppositions supporters

It would be a fun season.

And if he could get a free for high contact against the Pies it would be hilarious.
Bruest will teach him how to get free kicks and stay under the radar properly

Morris asking whether the Hawks want to do a trade in good faith with Essendon
No Way Meme GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take Ginnivan.

Sis in the back line triggering opposition supporters
Ginnivan in the front half triggering oppositions supporters

It would be a fun season.

And if he could get a free for high contact against the Pies it would be hilarious.

That and add the general shithousery that DGB brings, it’s definitely going to be entertaining.

Ginnivan is a no brainer. We won’t pay a huge deal, he’s yet another hawk diehard and he’s shown plenty even beyond diving.

With Brocky leaving, we have a chance to land another small forward with double the experience AND same age.

Without wrecking our 2024 draft I don't see how the Hawks can trade in all of Chol, Massimo and Ginnivan.
I think I smell what MM is cooking. Create a market for our picks and the first club to take OUR teams gets the deal done...
F2nd for Ginnivan
Pick we get for Kozzi with a couple of swaps for Chol
Massimo very late pick or DFA

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

About one week ago Luke Breust's mum posted "help bring Jack home" on facebook.....

She was referring to a lost puppy, but makes you think.... lol
So no puppy was found but 2 x Jack’s come home to the HFC?

Trade Radio: “And now we have the late trade window with Josh Jenkins and Barrett”

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

I've just tuned in to Trade Radio for the first time.

The boys are saying that if Essendon offer him another year as a rookie and he turns them down, (which they have and he has), he can be picked up as a DFA from Nov 1st.

Morris asking whether the Hawks want to do a trade in good faith with Essendon (lol) but both are saying that its a no brainer for Hawthorn and Massimo.

Good news
How often did the media use the phrase “trade in good faith” when Eagles and Hawthorn were in negotiations with Brockman? They seemed pretty excited by the idea the PSD was there for the taking.

Dildoro losing D'Ambrosio for nothing would be the icing on a very lovely cake. Goes out being exactly what we all knew he was, a list manager with no clue about list management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back