Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just tuned in to Trade Radio for the first time.

The boys are saying that if Essendon offer him another year as a rookie and he turns them down, (which they have and he has), he can be picked up as a DFA from Nov 1st.

Morris asking whether the Hawks want to do a trade in good faith with Essendon (lol) but both are saying that its a no brainer for Hawthorn and Massimo.

Good news
Why bother even talking to dildo

According to Tom Morris as D’Abrosio would be a 3rd year rookie at the bombers.

If he rejects the deal the Hawks can collect him as a delisted free agent.
dodoro GIF by AFL

If the Ginnivan trade was to happen, I don’t think we will be drafting the wizard.
Butler
Bennetts
O’Sullivan
Ginnivan

Seems to be enough depth in that position.

I mean, if we don't move our pick around, we will take best talent. Just depends what shakes out by our pick.

A forward line with Ginnivan, Watson and Breust zipping around doesn't sound too shabby.

Dildoro losing D'Ambrosio for nothing would be the icing on a very lovely cake. Goes out being exactly what we all knew he was, a list manager with no clue about list management.
Imagine the call now hes heard the rule being discussed on Trade Radio

AD: "can we revisit pick 63?"

MM: "ummmmmm no, you were pretty adamant"

I've just tuned in to Trade Radio for the first time.

The boys are saying that if Essendon offer him another year as a rookie and he turns them down, (which they have and he has), he can be picked up as a DFA from Nov 1st.

Morris asking whether the Hawks want to do a trade in good faith with Essendon (lol) but both are saying that its a no brainer for Hawthorn and Massimo.

Good news

J Peterman No GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we do get Ginnivan, I hope we pay very little for him.

He is woeful defensively. He averages less tackles (1.29) than Mitch Lewis (1.45) and Chol (1.85). He’s also fairly slow while having very few tricks outside of playing for free kicks. That’s without even discussing his off-field issues.

I think his 2022 will be the exception not the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back