Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t stumbled across a worse opinion in my short tenure this far as a BigFooty member. You’re allowed to have an opinion, but fair dinkum this is as laughable as it gets.

You can not seriously be defending the Chad Wingard deal.

How exactly is bringing in 18 year old first rounders a disaster?
I don't think you know what an opinion is. What I wrote about Wingard there is fact you absolute nuffie.

You know how it can be a disaster? Beau Dowler, Mitch Thorp...

Harsh. Situations do change.

He is always so adamant though which is the issue. Extremely dismissive of anyone else's news or rumours that they have heard.

Last year if anyone dared mention Tom Mitchell is a chance to leave he would shut it down every time it was discussed. Didn't turn out well.

Platten44 did say he was told he didnt want to return to Victoria, it was reported that Brisbane and now today Adelaide pulled out so potentially it was Victoria or bust and in which case...the situation changed...play on for mine
Or he was just wrong?

Schitts Creek Sleeping GIF by CBC

Sleepy Mark has awoken to Mass & Chol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Platten44 did say he was told he didnt want to return to Victoria, it was reported that Brisbane and now today Adelaide pulled out so potentially it was Victoria or bust and in which case...the situation changed...play on for mine
Plus .... it's fluid!!

Happy about this with Chol. Proven goalkicker at AFL level and too good for VFL as he showed in recent finals. He can be lazy so we must be confident we can get the best out of him but he has more ability than Kosi and is better at that forward/ruck hybrid role that suits how we best set up. He will get first crack at that role.

Very happy with Chol he has a big leap, can take a grab and a very nice kicking action ……. and to Ramma Ryan and Dear when he arrives work your backsides off and hopefully the competition for that second KP forward spot will make them all lift!

Wingard for 2 firsts, a second, and Ryan Burton. And here you are defending the trade.

You’ve listed three picks which ironically occurred while we were building the greatest team of the modern era? I’m pretty sure that came about because of the draft.

You are literally saying we shouldn’t take first round picks because it comes with a risk. Right, forget about Franklin, Roughead, Lewis, Hodge, Mitchell. We should’ve traded these picks instead for players proven at the level.

By far, the worst and most comical take I’ve ever read. Absolute nuff.
I'm not saying that at all :tearsofjoy:
What I'm saying is that there is inherent risk in both approaches but trading out our future first is not the end of the world.

Absolutely for the right price. Fair price in my opinion is a second rounder. That’s my opinion though. Yours might be different.
This is a reasonable response. Personally, I would do the future first for him but only because the club came out and said that this year is the last to hit the draft. Would not trade 3 for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back