Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad. Not bad.

387869112_1006188213879527_9134731107389965034_n.jpg
Don't tease.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

As much as we want Harley the reality is we don't have the ammunition to get him.

The shinbeggers have picks 2, 3 and 14 plus next year's first and the 3 priority picks they got from the AFL.

That's 7 first rounders at their dispoal compared to our 2 over the next 2 years.

Poor Harley
Yep, and they have 17 other clubs pissed off at them for their shameless begging and having their mismanagement rewarded. I doubt there will be many clubs dealing kindly with North for a while.

Should be based on what the team offered, Adelaide valued him at 250k? Well that's his value. No compensation

Would be nice. Get clubs to actually make reasonable offers rather than basically pushing people out the door and running with their overvalued compo. The same thing is about to happen with Gresham, the saints have absolutely 0 interest in keeping him

Especially when you consider some FA’s are on high salary because of a bidding war, their price is rarely a reflection of their true value.

When we had massive floods in NSW, a paper reported three thousand pigs perished. It was three sows and piglets.

Reporters are probably high most of the time

Kid at my high school got stabbed when we were in grade 11. He was a bullying prick and was standing over a grade 8 kid who was half his size. The kid was terrified so panicked and stabbed him with a paring knife he had to cut fruit with. Not ideal but the kid in our grade was asking for it.

The news that night portrayed the kid as this angelic victim who wouldn’t hurt a fly and used a photo of him from when he was about 10 years old to change the narrative (because if they used a current photo you’d instantly know the kind of shithead he was).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course they'd be worth pick 7+, but was more to say that Worps doesn't have that currency for a number of reasons.

D'Ambrosio, Chol. I'm wondering how these deals get done exactly. Massimo is probably worth whatever Brockman is worth: both out-of-contract youngsters who were speculative picks but have shown something at senior level. Chol is a funny one, being under contract but with GC seemingly happy to let him go. He could be a steal.
He would be a😂😉
I'm not that fussed about Shultz going elsewhere. I want a small forward but am indifferent to him.
Schultz is a star. He's the Breust replacement were not going to get. Could shake out Ginnivan though as he's not getting a game in that forward line next year. Would be asking the question as he would be a solid option in our developing team and the right age profile we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back