Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it's easier to create a list of the players North aren't interested in.
I went and bought a sandwich for lunch today and Rawlings offered me a late first for it.
Barrett will sign this off as a brilliant deal by North if the fries were also included for the late first.

Have a photo of Sam and Bailey Smith meeting yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 315

The real news here is that there’s no mention of our recruiting boss having a sleep in after being up all night penning the script for our live pick swap with WC to get Reid on Wed evening.

The longer he’s asleep, the more likely this seems a possibility.

Or I’m just bored. Could be either. .

Can I get out of my car yet? Ive been sitting here all buckled up since yesterday morning.

My kids are gutted bc I missed their dance concert last night and my wife is pissed, she told me 15 minutes ago not to bother coming in if I say the word bazlenka one more time.

I'm cold and my back is sore. I don't know what to do

EDIT: Appreciate the advice to put the heater on but im out of fuel and I need to save the battery to refresh my phone every 30 seconds

Last edited:
Can I get out of my car yet? Ive been sitting here all buckled up since yesterday morning.

My kids are gutted bc I missed their dance concert last night and my wife is pissed, she told me 15 minutes ago not to bother coming in if I say the word bazlenka one more time.

I'm cold and my back is sore. I don't know what to do
Put the heater on.

Question-
One the rules re future trading is that you can only trade either your F1, or a combo of F2, F3, F4. I know that of you trade out your F1, but get another F1 in, you can still trade F2 - F4. Does it work the other way as well? If you trade out F3, but bring in another D3, could you still trade F1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks trying to secure Chol before any other club gets any ideas. Jack, as a deep frwd would be great, bring him home. Brock is goneski, no leverage from our end unfortunately, gave the reason why about 100 pages back a few days a go.
Norf still unsure about two and three for one. That's been the case all the way along. We're still in there with a slight chance. I mean, our fourth pick plus future first is plenty , eagles asking for a third top end pick is quite a substantial amount of assets to give up . Smith, I wouldn't get excited until he comes out and says make me a hawk.

Like every year, they don't announce any trades until late on the final day.
It allows the feeding frenzy and gossip to happen.
Most trades are completed by day 2. It's all very staged

Hawthorn haven’t been contacted by Jack Gunston despite the forward reportedly pushing for a trade back to the club according to AFL Media’s Josh Gabelich.

The initial report flagging Gunston’s desire to return home emanated from leading journalist Damian Barrett, who says Brisbane are both aware and respectful of his decision.

Gunston joined Brisbane 12 months ago following 11 years at the Hawks where he won three premierships and kicked 410 goals from 211 games.

Gabelich says the Hawks haven’t prepared for any Gunston trade and haven’t even spoken to the 31-year-old who remains under contract at Brisbane for one more season.

“Hawthorn haven't had any contact with Jack Gunston just yet,” Gabelich told SEN Mornings.

“They haven't prepared for this. This has come out of the blue.
I love the amount of BS we are spinning at the moment.

Club knew Gunston was coming back weeks ago.

Apparently this guy is worth a 20's to 30's pick( that will slide another 5 picks due to FS/Academy bids) while crows demands a F2 for Shane McAdams, Cats knock back pick 24 for Esava

Only because clubs know that if they pushed to get him that’s all they would have to offer the Hawks cause we are push overs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back