Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keen for smith but the pick slide is under valued we should not give up f1 without something like dogs f2 back. Threaten to trade 4 to dees for 6/11.
What we need to do is stop all contact we the Dogs until the last day off the trade period and prioritise other stuff and let it be known “quietly” that we will take the wiz if he is there with our pick, get them sweating a bit. Then take there call and see what there offering!
Heck I think we should just take the wiz anyway and not worry about Smith.

Jade Gresham's 'moustache' is disgusting, like a boil that needs lancing. Well suited to Essendon.

QaxGTq0V.jpg

Jamara Ugle-Hagan will be gettable next year. Probably one of the league’s worst kept secrets at the moment.

I’m sure most of you probably heard D’Orazio’s comments on the matter.

He’s the one we’re going after I’m led to believe. Million a year, multi length. (Along with Ben King but my personal opinion is he will stay with the Suns).

Notwithstanding Naughton’s newly minted big contract, the Bulldogs are spoilt for KPFs at the moment with Darcy and Croft also in the ranks.

Watch this space.

Jamara Ugle-Hagan will be gettable next year. Probably one of the league’s worst kept secrets at the moment.

He’s the one we’re going after I’m led to believe. Million a year, multi length. (Along with Ben King but my personal opinion is he will stay with the Suns).

Notwithstanding Naughton’s newly minted big contract, the Bulldogs are spoilt for KPFs at the moment with Darcy and Croft also in the ranks.

Watch this space.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Watch this space.
Now this is what we keep our future 1st for. Not another midfielder. Offer him a Naughton style deal👍

Watch this space.
apparently Pies have a 10 year deal they are working on for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sounds very odd... I call BS. The guy isn't going to just declare he's coming back without having had some serious convos with Sam and others.
He was seen with Sis on a golf course or two during the last few days. Perhaps Jack thinks the Captain will pass his request up the chain of command. Hopefully, Sis is not nursing a three-day hangover, passed out in the 19th and has actually rung Sleepy and Sam.

Watch this space.

How late we seem to come to the party on these things we won’t speak to him till finals next year.

Hopefully we are in his ear as soon as he enters his last year.

Offer F1 for Smith and that’s it.

Talk of dropping back a spot so Dogs can grab the Wiz as part of a deal to get it over the line isn’t good for me. If MM/the club sees the Wiz as a generational player for the next decade why should we be the ones that have to live with the risk of maybe picking up Curtin or McKercher (when Tassie gets up) going back home. It’s the best pick we’ve had in 2 decades! I watched Curtin only last week in an interview say I’d prefer to stay in Perth but would move if I had to.

Given the noise/circumstances around Doggies and Smith in recent times and his well known love for the Hawks …… surely it’s a good chance that the Dogs will accept a F1 so they can finally move on.
Exactly what this post says 1000 times

He was seen with Sis on a golf course or two during the last few days. Perhaps Jack thinks the Captain will pass his request up the chain of command. Hopefully, Sis is not nursing a three-day hangover, passed out in the 19th and has actually rung Sleepy and Sam.
Fair chance Gunners would have Sam’s number.

Jack probably hadn’t thought about the 10 year reunions he would be missing out on when he signed last year.
Wants in on next year’s..

What we need to do is stop all contact we the Dogs until the last day off the trade period and prioritise other stuff and let it be known “quietly” that we will take the wiz if he is there with our pick, get them sweating a bit. Then take there call and see what there offering!
Heck I think we should just take the wiz anyway and not worry about Smith.
Yes and then try for Smith again next offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back