List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cmon Dodo

Sometimes I fear we’re slipping into the Michael Slater mould rather than Bevo and might end up with a restraining order and drug habit, but so far this board manages to defy the odds and stay somewhat functional.
There are heaps of functioning drug users / addicts in society...sometimes thinking you can multitask task with drugs and big footy at the same time can lead to interesting reading the next day🤣

There are heaps of functioning drug users / addicts in society...sometimes thinking you can multitask task with drugs and big footy at the same time can lead to interesting reading the next day🤣
Ok Jeremiahwasabullfrog

Hmmm tempting, gonna have to watch a trailer and see if MAAAAAHHHHHHHk Wahlberg’s Philly accent is thick enough.
Just watch it you mad campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Dodoro got the intern to go through his salary cap spreadsheet and they found a bunch of errors which mean not only that they can't afford Gresham but they'll actually have to offload Parish and Draper just to get under the cap. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of campaigners.
Are you having a lend bergs?

Time to find out if other clubs are still interested in jade gresham. Flick Essendon. I'd be happy to keep him and make him a big game player for us. If the whole team had played like he did in the finals, we'd have got a lot further into September.
I want Essendon to get Gresham. Simple, because they are prioritising free agents as opposed to the draft and that can backfire on them. It might work, but they could be overpaying lengthy contracts in B graders that could potentially make their salary cap position tight for the next few years.

If Gresh wants to leave, then it’s best to let him walk and take the appropriate compensation. He is replaceable and it could be best for both parties.

As much as I want that good compo pick, screwing over Essendon and matching would be hilarious.

Dodo and trainee receptionist in a room to hash out details, stall entire trade week, we go off and deal with literally anyone else that is far more fluid in discussions.

Sounds like a win to me.

Would't mind matching if essendon doesn't pony up. I would rather pay him overs in dollars, than lose him for unders in draft capital.

I haven't heard that there's any bad blood between him and the club so that might be a palatable option for all involved.

Didn't Dodo also go through all this effort to get Dunkley to nominate them a few years ago, only for them not to get the trade done and then for Dunkley to be pissed at them and decide to go to Brisbane in the following trade period? If they lowball Gresh and we match and he stays, that can be another one to add to the record for the greatest winner of the trade period...

Would't mind matching if essendon doesn't pony up. I would rather pay him overs in dollars, than lose him for unders in draft capital.

I haven't heard that there's any bad blood between him and the club so that might be a palatable option for all involved.

Exactly. If we want to suck up money now like Shiel and Haynes, pay him most of the money in his contract this year so that in his last year he's on minimum chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back