Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you rate Adrian cole and Lennox Hofmann? I thought we might pick one up as a cat b rookie but the seem to have risen in the rankings
Both are a prime example of what I just said, not in my 50 but that’s not due to lack of talent. Cole is a terrific defender but his offensive game needs work and Hofmann is rather raw as a medium defender but he can have some moments in a game that look AFL quality

Herbert playing SANFL league against the men, great running work ethic, strong overhead, good decision maker and his kicks set up play, another great game by him, pipped Drapers 27 posi game for the breakthrough player of the week. Delmenco in the U18s is ever reliable down back. Strong overhead, will often out-mark the forward but will punch when needed, can play lockdown role or play off his man to create.

Does it matter at what number a player is drafted mate? As long as he is surely. And he will get drafted.
Top 20 picks get more money and longer contracts now, so yes

Not that Smillie is any chance of dropping out of the top 20, 10 or probably 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, German. "The Poetic Language."

From an Opera about Irish mythology and quoted in a Poem written in (mainly) English (with bits of French, German, Sanskrit, mimicked Cockney and references to Middle English) by an American about artistic/creative and sexual death and revival.

From an Opera about Irish mythology and quoted in a Poem written in (mainly) English (with bits of French, German, Sanskrit, mimicked Cockney and references to Middle English) by an American about artistic/creative and sexual death and revival.
Anything about footy?

Some promising signs from a few tall prospects in the wet conditions today

Matt Whitlock 17d 2.5
Jack Whitlock 17d 2.0
Gabriel Strumpf 16d 3.2

Sims very quiet with just the 7 touches, 1 behind and 7 hitouts
"Wet" is a bit of an understatement for that game 😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back