Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 19: St.Kilda vs WCE, Sat 20th of July 1:45pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Heath, Garcia, Hill
Out: Membrey, Jones, Bonner

Webster Howard Wilkie
NWM Battle Sinclair
Hill Steele Wood
Higgins Owens Henry
Butler Marshall Sharman
Heath Phillipou Clark

Wilson Schoenmaker Garcia Byrnes

Paton

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

West Coast were pretty good against one of the form sides last night I thought. Clearly put some work into shutting down Lions overlap from D50 and fast transition, which as we all know is our main (only?) way to generate score.
Slog for us on Saturday night might have us a little underdone?
Not taking this one lightly by any means

I think most of the team performed poorly Saturday when the rain came. Won’t be expecting major changes.
Sat nights game reminded me of the game against the Tiges at the G last season.

We were on fire for the first 1 and a bit 1/4's......down came the rain and "that's all she wrote".

Some good ideas here, and some terrible.

Owend to Reid l like
Allison in
Bonner out for Hilly
Jones or Pato sub, the other out. Or maybe both of them out and Stocker in.

B. Hastie Howard Wilkie

H.B. NWM Battle Sinclair

C. Hill Clark Wood

H.F. Butler Marshall Henry

F. Allison Sharman Higgins

Foll. Heath Phillipou Steele

I/C. Byrnes, Garcia, Sch'maker, Wilson, Keeler-sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like a look at Allison but only if can back his performance up again for zebs not drop in 5 more nothing efforts.

I’ve hated us for drafting such a spud for the last 3.6 seasons but the way he moves quickly and hits the next kick.. good shot for goal, the running capacity, don’t know there could be something there. Have to have a look at him though.

I really feel the guy is a genuine forward with the skills he has , marking and snapping goals as a big guy - I know they are playing him back but he has played forward.
I'd love to see him play forward. The type of player he showed glimpses of being in the few games he played last year would compliment King and Marshall perfectly.

I hope we move him back there over the preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 19: St.Kilda vs WCE, Sat 20th of July 1:45pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back