AFLW 2024 AFLW season - Geelong & the greater league...

Remove this Banner Ad

Only after I read the teams on the afl site yesterday

Last year I only realised she had signed with GWS when she was named to debut

She's forging out a somewhat decent AFLW career for a player who's never really dominated a game and is about to enter her 6th season - no doubt that being 185cm is what's been the biggest help in her car to date

Hmm the only 2 games i see on 7 this round are the Friday games is this correct cause if so i call bullshit

Our game is also on 7 tomorrow night.

Must just be QLD that gets screwed unless i am missing something

According to the AFL website, the Sunday games are on 7Mate in Queensland. Weird that our game isn't though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 unnecessary bumps from Coll players leading to 2 brawls

Yeah, I don't know what the Pies player who ran into Chloe Molloy was doing - she had a couple of seconds to stop but she just kept running - and came off 2nd best because of it.

Speaking of Chloe Molloy, is she the biggest FIGJAM in the AFLW? How was her goal celebration after it? It was like she was saying "I kicked a goal, get around me!"

Yeah, I don't know what the Pies player who ran into Chloe Molloy was doing - she had a couple of seconds to stop but she just kept running - and came off 2nd best because of it.

Speaking of Chloe Molloy, is she the biggest FIGJAM in the AFLW? How was her goal celebration after it? It was like she was saying "I kicked a goal, get around me!"
Agree that second one was baffling it was like she was in 2 minds and chose to be a deer in headlights

How was that not a 50m penalty against Richmond - clear free kick called, the Tigers defender knew that and rather than returning the ball to the WCE player, she gave it back to the umpire

Should have been a pretty clear cut 50m penalty

Richmond were getting an armchair ride from the umpires all night, especially in the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW 2024 AFLW season - Geelong & the greater league...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back