List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI

Will add a 2024 NAB Draft & Trade tracker thread, stickied.

Tag me when we have a confirmed trade/draft and I will update the thread accordingly

I have watched a few games of Will Hayes now and when he’s taking a running kick, I swear it looks like he comes to a complete stop before kicking the ball
There are a few players I worry about in a similar way. Gross is highly rated by some but on the (admittedly limited) vision I've seen he often stops and props too, especially after a mark.

I'd prefer we target kids who are a little bit braver with the ball.

... I’m actually really excited for this one because there’s a lot of good players and everyone’s rating a lot of players vastly different to one another for a change
I'm a bit meh at this stage. I know we should get some reasonable picks for Smiff and Macrae and maybe trade in our future picks so I know it should improve but as thing stand our first pick is close to #40.

That's pretty disappointing. Especially for what is regarded as a good draft right through to about pick 25 or 30.

Sorry, its England. Callan England.
25 year old who won the Sandover medal this year. Previously played half-Forward/wing before a switch onball this year.
He spent a year on the Eagles rookie list but fell out of love with the game due to the higher training demands, but has apparently regained the love again at state level.
Would be interested to know if he has developed the hunger for the top level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back