2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kako looks like a bloody good option if Essendon refuse to trade with us. Very high output forward with X factor. It wouldn’t be the worst thing walking away with one of the mids and Kako.
We aren't working with that rampant egotist Dildoro fortunately.

I can see Essendon being more reasonable and logical to deal with and can see the benefit of trading out pick 9 to secure Kako.

Kako looks like a bloody good option if Essendon refuse to trade with us. Very high output forward with X factor. It wouldn’t be the worst thing walking away with one of the mids and Kako.
He better be good.

I assume This only works if the threat is legitimate

Let's assume F1 for 9 was a chance, I'd still be asking the question of 8 & 9 for 3 & 14 or even 6 & 13 (maybe also upgrade our second - 26 into 22).

I want me a piece of the FOS, Draper, Smith or Lalor pie.

If this happens, I am in love with that free second from GWS linked to Adelaide.

Just look at what it has already done for us.

Henry for a couple of places drop in the 2nd round
Helped secure Wilson

Possible scenario 2024
F1 + 26 (free second from GWS linked to Adelaide)
pick 9

Gives us 7+8+9.

I thought we were in a cracking position with 7 & 8, but with 9 as well our options are endless

Could keep 7 & 8 and split 9. Have four in the top 20.
That's what I would love to see us do - GWS want to move up. Nine and something late for 15 & 16.....

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="stavro#" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Dons can’t ask for a heap.

They can’t take a first rounder as it will be eaten under the Kako bid.

So a second rounder covers the bid. They still use the other and have firsts to play with

Wouldn’t Bombers consider trading-up rather than down?

Target West Coast’s pick or Adelaide’s pick for their first pick and something else?

Pick #13 is priced as high as the market dictates. Twomey is already noting its a buyers market with Collingwood and Carlton vying for it - surely our F1 is a better outcome for Suns than either of theirs? Unless Pies package Noble up with their F1 for it (and then some) I think we might have a compelling case for Suns to think about.
If that was the case they’d be betting who would finish lower out of us and pies although noble would be a little sweetener

If this happens, I am in love with that free second from GWS linked to Adelaide.

Just look at what it has already done for us.

Henry for a couple of places drop in the 2nd round
Helped secure Wilson

Possible scenario 2024
F1 + 26 (free second from GWS linked to Adelaide)
pick 9

Gives us 7+8+9.

I thought we were in a cracking position with 7 & 8, but with 9 as well our options are endless

Could keep 7 & 8 and split 9. Have four in the top 20.
Not sure how we would get 2 teens for pick 9

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back