2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

🎯 Draft Period, November 20–21
  • Round 1 of the National Draft: Wednesday, November 20
  • Round 2–end of the National Draft: Thursday, November 21
  • Rookie Promotions: Thursday, November 21, after the National Draft
  • Delisted Free Agency Period (3): Thursday, November 21, after the National Draft
  • List Lodgement 3*: Friday, November 22, 10am (optional; required for those participating in the PSD)
  • Pre-Season Draft: Friday, November 22, 3pm
  • Rookie Draft: Friday, November 22, 3.20pm

Last edited:
The **** is Saint Kilda?

2BGQKaG.gif

The caveat was all the top rated mids are gone. Plus we’ve targeted mids heavily the past few drafts. It’s not like we don’t have any. We just need quality not quantity. The argument is we double the chances of get quality with two hits but at the expense of getting a highly rated defender? Mate I’m scared shit less of Howard and Cordy in the backline.
I'm not sure why youd be scared shitless. Doogs has been very decent and Wilkie is a star. Defence is more structure and teamwork than personnel anyway.

For all the passionate opinions on this forum, I just don't think Cole's kicking action is that bad?

Besides, all that matters is where the ball ends up. Mitchell Marsh has the worst batting technique in Australian first class cricket. Still goes alright.

Thanks for posting that. Not sure what people are talking about if they're criticising him. The ball travels from his boot directly to it's intended target. I thought that was the point of the game??

For all the passionate opinions on this forum, I just don't think Cole's kicking action is that bad?

Besides, all that matters is where the ball ends up. Mitchell Marsh has the worst batting technique in Australian first class cricket. Still goes alright.

I've got it on good authority that he signed a deal when he joined our academy that he would only kick on his opposite foot, expiring preseason 2025, but anyone worth their salt in here would know that

Hangdog, could you try & find a Hugh Boxshall video?

His ball drop is exceptionally high and just lets it go with both hands. Hard not to butcher alot of ball under high pressure with a drop like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back