• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 23 29.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Might’ve been a terrible draft but we had a free hit at one of the best out of it and chose to overlook him for some inexplicable reason

Also we got Grundy for junk picks, the trade would’ve proceeded regardless, we just would’ve used other junkier picks
Every club using Harry Hindsight intelligence would say they are guilty. Some more than others. I expect we would be guilty as charged and so would every club.
Richmond passed up Buddy. Every club has stuffed up. Picking 18 year olds on school footy form does that.

I thought I heard through the grape vine that Weddle was playing the Archie Perkins card with non-Victorian clubs. Not much you can do if a bloke spells it out that he doesn’t want to go there.

We flubbed that draft. Pure and simple. No need to keep excusing the club for it.
I come back on here and read a few posts.. people are still criticising the Swans drafting. Sh*ts me to tears!

It may be a good time to remind all the Swans 'supporters'? that over the last few years, I have heard countless times (and from the AFL / Vic media!) that The Swans have the best young list in the comp
Our drafting cant be too bad? especially considering we generally have lesser picks - because our drafted players keep taking us to finals, or is that Horses fault?

I come back on here and read a few posts.. people are still criticising the Swans drafting. Sh*ts me to tears!

It may be a good time to remind all the Swans 'supporters'? that over the last few years, I have heard countless times (and from the AFL / Vic media!) that The Swans have the best young list in the comp
Our drafting cant be too bad? especially considering we generally have lesser picks - because our drafted players keep taking us to finals, or is that Horses fault?

A lot of drafting is decided for us when it's Academy picks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back