Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a soft tissue injury, it's a ligament injury. The risk is he does another ACL or he doesn't. If he does another ACL, that would be terrible, but I don't think there's any more liklihood of that happening now than in say 6 months time in Round 1 next year. It's not like the ACL repair is a soft tissue injury that gets stronger and stronger over time.
That’s not true, there’s plenty of evidence that to show the risk of acl injury decreases significantly after about 12 months, there’s also another significant drop off in risk after about 24 months

When Eric Hipwood discovered Doc was back this week …

IMG_2512.gif

Welcome back Doc 💙
Incredible, cannot believe he will be playing. Wary as many here and think he should be sub with no game time and it being an ACL. If he’s in the starting 22, just will have to back the decision in. Well done Sam. Absolute lift for the boys, has to be. If we feel it, they must be buzzing.

I’m also on the train of Lord plays before Cerra this week. The boy is made of the right stuff and will only keep growing week by week. The name I await to see is TDK. I think he could be the difference coming in with Harry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So very nervous.

Please make him sub.
For mine that's perfect.
It'll be nerve wracking enough without worrying for 4x4.
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Match touch and fitness is a big thing and finals are up another level. 1st couple games of the season players struggle after months of fitness training. I’m not worried about his mental state or knee. Lack of match play, cohesion, patterns… but since the last 7 weeks or so we’ve had no cohesion, patterns or identifiable game plan guess he’ll fit right in.

It's happening. We can worry about what ifs or get around it and soak up the feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back