Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemp should have been named on the half forward line. Williams to start off the bench. Why we’re playing Cerra this week is beyond me. Bring in Cinc and sit him on Neale.

I know Cerra is a calculated risk in the hope that his hammy’s are ok, but it’s not a risk I’d be taking this week. If his hammy goes in the first quarter, we’re ****ed.

Right or Wrong Voss is very much about picking the tried and true. He always backs in his core group and rarely plays kids

The only reason Lord Moir Binns have played is because of a massive injury list

Only time will tell if i's the right decision or not
To be fair he played Hollands/Cowan pretty consistently in their first seasons and they are now established best 22 players

Surprised Cincotta came out.
Thought he'd have gone to Neale.

Reckon we're just not going to tag him? If we do, who goes to him?
Doch? Not enough fitness for it
Kennedy? Too slow?
Hewett? Cowan maybe?
Hewett generally. Belted him and was considered lucky not to be suspended last time

Fagan was on the news tonight asking the umpires to protect Neale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A balanced free kick ledger is irrelevant to fair umpiring.
I agree but I feel umpires are human and when they see they have paid saints 15 frees and we have 2 they sway the other way … I was not suprised we had 8 in the last quarter , let’s agree to disagree .. you feel there isn’t any bias and they are fantastic ..I feel there is an element of bias in certain situations

cerra for lord, whatta joke
Crazy Vossy/MC not trusting some of the kids who did the hard work and proved themselves. Cerra's played a handful of poor games this season... a stupid selection because of his name this kind of s### destroys culture sometimes (like dropping a very in form Hewitt).

Right or Wrong Voss is very much about picking the tried and true. He always backs in his core group and rarely plays kids

The only reason Lord Moir Binns have played is because of a massive injury list

Only time will tell if i's the right decision or not

Isn’t this the behaviour that brought about his downfall at Brisbane and what people have been calling out all year?

Constantly picking the same players regardless of injury, form or fitness all year is why we are where we are.

It just doesn’t seem like Voss adapts or learns from his mistakes.

To be fair he played Hollands/Cowan pretty consistently in their first seasons and they are now established best 22 players
Based on need not because he was was giving kids the opportunity.

We were always a winger short because he wanted Docherty in the midfield and that's is the same reason we were a back short too.

Cowan played 7 games and was dropped when senior players were available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back