Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

This will definitely sellout won't it
Whats a sell out? Corporates get their allocation, doesn't mean they will show up. There are 1455 stadium members and another 1600 corporate boxes/rooms type seats.

I think I got lucky, had a few hiccups and started to panic that it was going to put me right back at the end of the queue, but ended up with what looks to be a decent seat. May help that I only wanted a single one. Hope you all get sorted out OK.

I put my barcodes in and cant unnlock tickets. Nothing happens.... WTF
Did you drop the Ad or Jr in front of the 12 digits?? only put in 12 digits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got in 5 mins before 10 which left me 2 minutes to purchase. Hit submit on payment with 18 seconds left, purchase ****ed up for whatever reason.

Luckily straight back in with a fresh 7 minute timer. Tickets now secured!

Ticketek fail for me Urgh, can’t do password reset and can’t remember password. Reset email takes too long to come and it times out for reset, anyway there goes my family going

Using the app but cannot unlock the tickets. Timed out once already and looks like it is going to time out again.

Using the PC to as a back up.

That’s me

Tried two different browsers, nothing worked - so cleared the cache in Firefox and also re-set a new password and it seems to have cleared all the old data but I bet when I get in it will have a new issue with the new password.....

If you've ****ing logged in why do you need to re enter password ****ers!

Just got through 'sorry wrong password',....... like wow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back