Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Using the app but cannot unlock the tickets. Timed out once already and looks like it is going to time out again.

Using the PC to as a back up.
had this issue, app wouldn't unlock when copy barcodes in, did the same on the PC and worked right away when I got in - good luck

That’s me

If it helps it seems that at some point Ticketek changed to 12 character passwords, so its likely that something got done a while back and we forgot. I had to reset my password - from end to end it took about 2 mins.

MAybe get back in the queue in one window and in the other do the reset.

FMD.
Go to the payment tab with tix seats selected, made triple sure all details on credit card were ok and clicked the payment button.

comes up with $0 to pay (after having the right amount prior) and won't let me go back to conform detais. Now 16,000 people in front of me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You have to be fcuking kidding me!
Re-entered the website. After 22 minutes the 16k virtual queue was down to zero.

So I went back in and got 2 seats in bay 312 row Z. Only 10 rows back from where we previously had captured (then lost?) the 2 seats first time, and in the same bay.

So not too bad a result - was fearing the worst.

This time I quadruple checked the card details, and other relevant data. No glitch this time :confusedv1::rolleyes:

Seeyaatthefooty Richo!!!

* oops! *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to site at 10 am (cst) and there were approx 19400 in the queue. At 10.20 am I was on their web site. So no big problems

Got in at 10:05am, secured 8 tickets Section 135. All went smoothly for once, still extremely stressful as always.

Remembered at 9.57am that my saved credit card details were expired, so changed thay quickly in time.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Usually pride myself on my ticketek skills. I'm overseas at the moment got up at 3.30 and clicked on the link from the club and from what I can tell some sort of geolock taking me to a random page saying I had too many browsers open. Tried via the app as well - no luck. After ten minutes of panic had to pass the job on to the kids (working, uni, etc between the four of them) they got the last row in the Eastern stand. Ticketek is not my friend today.

IT'S FOR YOUR BARCODE(S)

Understood now, but as a designer who deals in information like this the idea that some dickhead at some level couldn't change this word is astounding - it's 2024.

Like nobody at some user experience level thought, you know what, that's a simple yet effective change which makes logical sense.

I'm flat-out all day long, and a dumb simple change like that makes a world of difference don't you think?

Got there in the end, ironically about 9 rows back from where I sit now, same seast on the edge of the isle. It was meant to be.

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 10.13.41 am.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back