Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a COVID season though. Only 26k we’re there.
Shit forgot the capacity was still restricted for that game, but now can recall the spare seats between the 4 of us.

I am currently in FNQ on holiday with shitty reception. So I entrusted my mum of all people to get us tickets. I was going to try as well but I figured my reception won't get me anywhere with Ticketek whilst I'm on the Kuranda train.

So I gave her one instruction - once she gets tickets, before she pays, call me. If I answer she can confirm the tickets, and if I am out of range and it goes to voicemail, get the tickets unequivocally. And do not text me under any circumstances because if I'm out of range I won't get the message anyway.

So of course, I'm on the train out of range and she txts me. Waited too long for me to reply (I was out of range) then she got timed out.

Ended up getting 537 row FF which I'm going to assume is the very back row in the eastern stand. An absolute shit show but better being there than not.

I am currently in FNQ on holiday with shitty reception. So I entrusted my mum of all people to get us tickets. I was going to try as well but I figured my reception won't get me anywhere with Ticketek whilst I'm on the Kuranda train.

So I gave her one instruction - once she gets tickets, before she pays, call me. If I answer she can confirm the tickets, and if I am out of range and it goes to voicemail, get the tickets unequivocally. And do not text me under any circumstances because if I'm out of range I won't get the message anyway.

So of course, I'm on the train out of range and she txts me. Waited too long for me to reply (I was out of range) then she got timed out.

Ended up getting 537 row FF which I'm going to assume is the very back row in the eastern stand. An absolute shit show but better being there than not.
i "think" eastern goes to GG so you might be 1 row closer
At least you are on the centre wing
Could have been alot worse

Just ask me next time mate.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do it that way and Barcodes is the only logical thing you enter, given the email says enter your barcodes to get access,

Speaking of the club email, I only received mine at 9.55 this morning.

Lucky my son is on the ball and I read your post last night about how to find the barcode number or I would have been fecked.

Not sure why the club sent my email out so late given the rest of the group got theirs. I'm a black diamond member btw.

And yeah, I know it's the same process every year so I should be aware, but I'm the sort of forgetful chap who always forgets where he left his keys, only to discover them in the fridge.

Delete the app. Then open the link from text.
Thanks, but I wasn't using the app at all, just tapped the link in the text, I'll try a few other things, should be able to get it sorted.

*Just blundered around tapping things at random and - bingo - something worked.

Last edited:
I didn't even try.

Will save my angst for the Prelim if we make it.

Good to see that tiketek is still as shitful as usual.

Despite difficulties some people have had og getting a decent seat, we can rest assured that bellend who wears the Geelong jumper with the number 119 will get a prime seat yet again.

Wonder if he can last more than 2 quarters without being booted out by security again?

I didn't even try.

Will save my angst for the Prelim if we make it.

Good to see that tiketek is still as shitful as usual.

See bomber less self indulgent bourbons on the weekend and you can take your kids to both games!

It's called building memories....

if we lose i'm sending a life size but-out of Hinkley to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got 540-2

What part is the -2? I cant find it on any seating map
Think its just the back/top half of 540. If your seat is in about row P or later that will confirm it.

Im nose bleeds too. Using Ticketek on the phone in the safari browser rather than the AP was a top tip that helped me after i got fisted for 45 mins on my lap top (with two browsers) and my phone with the Ticketek Ap.

The queuing system is a joke. They should have allowed people to queue half an hour before opening the site. Instead they opened the queue system early because of the Sydney vs GWS game and then you get stuck in a closed lobby under a time limit once other people have timed out.

So the situation is that, don't queue up until 2-3 minutes prior to the ticket box opening as this will give at least 3-4 minutes to complete the transaction. There is no benefit in queuing up earlier than that.

I jumped on the queue about 7 or 8 minutes before 10 and when I got through at about 10.15 my 7 minute timer started then. I had no problem. There were 18k in the queue when I joined. I liked the system showing how many were ahead of you - was reassuring watching it drop by 1000+ every minute. For those who suffered ****ups with the system, you have my sympathy - it's a very stressful process

Overseas but got it done, had 2 in 208 which were pretty prime but timed out trying to sort my bank details.

Went through the queue about 3 times but finally got tickets in 322, which I’m happy with as near usual seats.

I just went to best available lucky dip, which always seems more like a lottery than best available.

Asked me to log in several times for some reason too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gotta love how Ticketek is a pile of garbage shite sometimes but managed to get 2x tickets in 133 at 10:05 this morning for next Thursday so looking forward to supporting the Power on and hopefully they play well.

God help my bank account if the Power play the Lions in the preliminary final though, prices are insane 😅

My Port mate in Sydney, who has a Port interstate membership and AFL gold membership with Sydney Club Support so he can get into Sydney games at SCG, tried to get into the SCG final, but his AFL members barcodes were being rejected by Ticketek, before they fixed the problem, and it took him almost 90 minutes to get a ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back