Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley is a dumb ****, but there is no way Ginnivans shitheadry could continue unabated.
I don’t disagree, but doing so makes him no better. In fact arguably worse as Ginnivan has won a flag and isn’t 60 years old.

Nah .....

Ken's been rubbished for being too humble and soft at times. The entire club has.

Bloke shows a bit of fight and a big **** you to probably the cockiest club I've ever seen in my lifetime this week and cops it from the media , he deserves a pat on the back for that. **** them

He might be a useless bushpig but I'm not knocking him tonight. Enjoy this one , we can get up next week.

You won a final and you've got a prelim-making coach signed on for another year. Sounds like all good news to me?

Sent from my SM-F741B using Tapatalk

The same rarified air enjoyed by Chris Connolly, Neil Craig, Peter Schwab, Terry Wallace, Danny Frawley, Michael Voss, Neil Balme, Grant Thomas, Dani Laidley, Terry Wheeler, and Brad Scott.

A titan of the touchline.

He needs to make a GF at minimum otherwise he's finished.
He looked pretty pleased with himself for winning a semi by a couple of points after finishing 2nd. Reckon he knows he's bought himself another year.

Sent from my SM-F741B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken v Ginnivan & Sicily:
Awesome Let Them Fight GIF by Legendary Entertainment

I don't really think Ginnivan would have even been thinking about Port or Hinkley when he post that response 'see you in 2 weeks' to Grundy - sure I can see how in a roundabout way you can look at it as disrespect to Port, and his mouth will come back at him eventually (or tonight even), but at the crux of it, the post was about his confidence of himself and his team

but for Ken to take that personally like that is a real weird turn - It's not as if it was like Rachele's 'no teeth' jab

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back