Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got a single in 525 Row B
Second row in the Riverbank Stand right behind the goals
Seamless transaction
Ticket safely added to my Apple Wallet
Woo hoo !
I always screenshot mine as well as adding it to the Wallet just in case something else goes 'pear' shape ;)

I've officially given up for the moment, can't even get onto the Ticketek site from here regardless of phone, pc, browser etc.
Have a mate back home still trying to get us a couple of tickets.
Is the first time in over 10 years I'll be in town and able to attend a game hopefully he'll get tickets....

I've officially given up for the moment, can't even get onto the Ticketek site from here regardless of phone, pc, browser etc.
Is the first time in over 10 years I'll be in town and able to attend a game hopefully he'll get tickets....
Your mate should be able to get tickets now. At the worst there will be tickets on the Hill and single seats available in a lot of the different aisles. The sold out sign wont be going up tonight.

No way will there be 53,500 people attending.

I did a dummy run and worked fine for me.

I live in Qld so I'll be watching the QF from my tele, sound down of course.

Some good seats here if you hurry.

1724738875214.png

Your mate should be able to get tickets now. At the worst there will be tickets on the Hill and single seats available in a lot of the different aisles. The sold up sign wont be going up tonight.

No way will there be 53,500 people attending.
I certainly hope so.
All I can get here on PC, Phone and various browsers is this:

1724739226873.png

Maybe its because you are overseas.

I just got in and didn't even use a barcode as the general public now have access.

Breaking news.......
Glitch is going to the game!!!
Mate confirmed he got us tickets.
At this stage don't know where but don't really care to be honest.
As I mentioned haven't been to a game for over 10 years (been living OS for 15 years now) and that was when we were still at Football Park.
Looking forward to Adelaide Oval for the first time!!

Breaking news.......
Glitch is going to the game!!!
Mate confirmed he got us tickets.
At this stage don't know where but don't really care to be honest.
As I mentioned haven't been to a game for over 10 years (been living OS for 15 years now) and that was when we were still at Football Park.
Looking forward to Adelaide Oval for the first time!!
Great stuff mate. Hope you enjoy the game and the AO experience. When you find out, put your info it up in here, as Big Footy people will be all around the oval, so maybe some of us might be able to say g'day.

For those who know Eddie Dingle he is in town for his first game since 2022 and he will be up for a catch beer or 15.

Think the last 2 games he has been to, have been losses. He got seats 2 rows in front our season tickets row and my nephew snaffled up seats one row behind our normal row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh just googed the virtual view for that.
Better to stand at the back and have a seat during the breaks:)
If you get in early, maybe 30-40 minutes before bounce-down, you can stand in front of aisles 206-209 and you get a great view and are so close to the action. I stood there for the Saturday and Sunday Gather Round games with mates as I bought a GA 4 day pass and it was brilliant.

Why have the prices decreased by 5 cents, not a massive issue but confused why that's happened?
Jim Chalmers did a big Bill Clinton I can feel your (cost of living) pain hug with the AFL and gave us a subsidy.

Jim Chalmers did a big Bill Clinton I can feel your (cost of living) pain hug with the AFL and gave us a subsidy.
Hopefully he gives the 10c rebate for the preliminary final so it'll only cost me $199.90 cent per ticket ;)

Yep - I'm there!! SECTION 521 - Took me about 8 minutes - in out done. (Must have been lucky - I got onto Ticketek site about 3:20pm - Had "23 waiting" - then "You're In" about 30 seconds later..

Same here logged on at 9.45 this morning you are 14318 in the que but by 10.10 i was done with a block of 5 seats in 135 so im happy . thought it was pretty good tbh but its my first time doing it my mates normally do it for me

Same here logged on at 9.45 this morning you are 14318 in the que but by 10.10 i was done with a block of 5 seats in 135 so im happy . thought it was pretty good tbh but its my first time doing it my mates normally do it for me
That's where I usually sit, pretty good spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back