Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday night lights.

Tickets farken go on sale at 9.30 SA time Monday. Cancel that Club email at post #328 says 10am local time.

Last edited:
FMD 4 tickets per barcode. They have hit the panic button. Prices are the same as Thursday night's game.

Semi-Final
Port Adelaide v Hawthorn
Friday 13 September, 7.10pm
Adelaide Oval

Members are required to purchase finals tickets and can purchase 4x tickets per eligible barcode.

Members will have priority access to purchase tickets before the General Public.

Member Pre-sale is Monday 9 September, 10am-2pm (local time). General Public on sale is from 3pm (local time).

Members will be required to enter their 12 digit barcode to access the pre-sale.

Members will be emailed their 12-digit barcode number, or can login anytime to access here.

When using your barcodes on Ticketek, please enter in a list format with no additional characters (remove Ad, Jn, Co).

Transaction limit is 10.

Accessible tickets will be released online via Ticketek.

Finals ticket type is linked to the membership category. For example, a Junior membership barcode will only permit the purchase of a Junior finals ticket.

Members will be able to select their preferred price category subject to availability.

Juniors 3 and under as at 1/1/2024 do not require a ticket but cannot occupy a seat.

Tickets will be allocated until capacity is exhausted.

Ticket Prices

AdultConcessionJuniorFamily
Category 1$101$76$30$202
Category 2$85$64$26$170
Category 3$75$56$23$150
Category 4$64$48$19$128
Category 5$35$25$10$70
The Hill & Restricted View$35$25$10$70

Last edited:

If we'd lost last night by a small margin after having a red hot go, I'd be there next week with my ears pinned back, but after sitting through that debacle, I really don’t think I can.
Oh, what the hell, I probably will end up going. I am resigned to the fact we will probably lose, in which case I can say I was there at Ken's last game. But, there's been times over the years that I have been all set to stay home and watch on TV, changed my mind and gone at the last minute, and it's turned out to be a ripper, so you just never know.
So I'll probably "see you at the footy".

Going to be very interesting for me if we make a home prelim. My bucks party is Saturday 21 September. Hoping we get a Friday match given the other prelim will be in Sydney.

If Sydney beat GWS they will get the Friday night PF as being minor premiers, they deserve and will get the extra day's rest for the GF.

If GWS win the QF - 4th and we win the QF - 2nd then we should get the Friday night PF and the extra day's rest. So would Geelong if they win as they finished 3rd.

That also makes sense because if Sydney lose the QF, then win the SF, then they play us and if they win the PF on a Friday night, they still as minor premiers, get the extra day off over the other PF teams who play on Saturday night.
RussellEbertHandball if we somehow get past the Hawks, guess it’ll be the Friday prelim. Question is whether I put myself through it ahead of my bucks 😂

Hawthorn have a big SA fanbase. There could literally be more Hawthorn fans at the game this week
Club officials won’t care, as long as their stadium is full, metrics met, isn’t that important?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, what the hell, I probably will end up going. I am resigned to the fact we will probably lose, in which case I can say I was there at Ken's last game. But, there's been times over the years that I have been all set to stay home and watch on TV, changed my mind and gone at the last minute, and it's turned out to be a ripper, so you just never know.
So I'll probably "see you at the footy".
I value my sanity more at this point.

I value my sanity more at this point.
I figure since I am going with the expectation that we lose, then stress won't be a factor, and I will be able to look at Ken (not easy I know) confident that it will be the last time as our coach.

Another thing I am taking into consideration is that the alternative of staying home will probably involve tolerating several hours of motor racing on TV :(

10am according to Ticketek
The club corrected that in their email which I copy and pasted, two posts later. I forgot to correct post #326. I have done so now.

A question if I may regarding the membership "barcode". I have a digital (Kayo) membership, and would like to try to get to the prelim if (yeah I know it's a big if...) we make it. I can't figure out where my barcode is, and am wondering if this because of my impending senility or do I in fact not qualify for one with this membership class? Ta.

The club corrected that in their email which I copy and pasted, two posts later. I forgot to correct post #326. I have done so now.

Channel 7 probably took 30 minutes off the time because they don't know what ACST means.

Do the AO scanners show what class of ticket u have when u scan? Thinking about buying all kids tickets. What chance I get caught?
Yes, the lights indicate concession. They regularly check as my wife is a mid 30s full time student.

Do the AO scanners show what class of ticket u have when u scan? Thinking about buying all kids tickets. What chance I get caught?
each scanner doesnt have a person who works there infront of it.

just simply go to one without a worker and youll be right.

i did it for gather round and my mate did it for half a dozen games this year.

I have had access to 2 kids tickets since 2014 and adults have used them at various times and have never been asked to confirm them. Now some people have been old enough to look like pensioner concessions, others clearly not.

A green light or orange light flashes up at the back of the box where you scan your ticket. Just look out for who is being slack or not really interested at one of the gates. Can also let the adult go first then turn his/her back and say come on hurry up and block the view of the lights from the attendant.

They don't really care at Port or crows home game, but given the AFL collect all ticket revenue, the attendants might be more vigilant for finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back