Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

So if that is 100% accurate, then that means members of both clubs and the general public have bought at least 47,000 tickets.

There are about 3,000 corporate seats at AO -
1) the 1,455 Stadium Club members,
2) the 35 x 18 seat super boxes, the 18 x 12 seat super boxes, the 89 either 8, 10 and 12 seat open air corporate boxes, the rooms that Port, the crows, SANFL and SACA have control of and can sell/allocate seats and these all add up to around 1500 - 1600 more seats. These get sold separately to the Ticketek members and general public sales. Some aren't actually sold, they have rights to that seat for 12 months.

The AFL allocation for their needs like the visiting club's staff, then there are the AFL Life Members and Hall of Fame members who get 2 tickets each and want to go, the AFL's corporates and broadcast partners requirements etc, and this would be at least 1,000 seats and maybe as much as 3,000 seats.

If there are more tickets released, they will be coming from this AFL allocation.
Are the above released AFL allocated tickets they're releasing? I just found 2x for my parents in 207, absolute rippers.

Are the above released AFL allocated tickets they're releasing? I just found 2x for my parents in 207, absolute rippers.
Yep 207 are the seats in front of where the cricketers viewing rooms are and they are indeed ripper seats.

These would be corporate, more likely AFL than club, allocated seats that weren't taken up.

Given that only single seats are now available in Cat 1 & 2 now (as of 5:30pm WED), wonder what the crowd number will be tomorrow night and thought we could play a little game to see if anyone can guess correctly.

I'll go first and predict the crowd number will be 48.6k but fingers crossed it will reach 50k+ for an excellent clash ahead.

Anyone know if row D in Section 204 on the western side would be under cover?

This is your best friend for checking out coverage, views etc.

Last edited:
Anyone know if row D in Section 204 on the western side would be under cover?
You will get wet. The roof on the western stand makes sure that most people in the 300s and 400s stay dry.

1725497500640.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dare I ask how much they're asking to see the semi-final?

I didn't go to the GWS debacle last year, considering doing the same for next week.
Last year Week 1 and Week 2 tickets were the same price.

The AFL didn't put up their finals ticketing graphic like previous years. That means they have put up prices and are pissing their pants about it because of cost of living pressure and can't handle the blow back. Category 1 at AO for week 1 went up $5 in 2024 as it charged $101 before Ticketek fee.

This was the 2023 graphic.

1725595938123.png

Last year Week 1 and Week 2 tickets were the same price.

The AFL didn't put up their finals ticketing graphic like previous years. That means they have put up prices and are pissing their pants about it because of cost of living pressure and can't handle the blow back. Category 1 at AO for week 1 went up $5 in 2024 as it charged $101 before Ticketek fee.

This was the 2023 graphic.

View attachment 2102591

I’ll be drinking red and yelling at the tv next week.

No more cash after what they delivered last night.

I hope they get an embarrassingly low turn out. Seriously, at $100 a ticket, there are minimum standards that haven't been close to being met last night. Why would we spend that again?

I hope they get an embarrassingly low turn out. Seriously, at $100 a ticket, there are minimum standards that haven't been close to being met last night. Why would we spend that again?
Everyone who paid their money should be offered a free ticket.

You'd still only get a fraction of them to attend.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Finals Ticketing and other finals info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back