Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And we're back for another rendition of Terrible Tuesday, only this time instead of having too much chocolate, I had a meeting this morning that took half the day and I am goddamn tired having watched the solar eclipsed earlier, so I guess the moniker for the second instalment being 40mins early is
200.gif
as this time Kysaiah Pickett tries his hand at explaining how he jumped and elbowed a guy in the side of the head.

Should be riveting arguments about how he argues he's not a rough bastard constantly sniping people when he's second to the ball given this is yet another rough conduct charge for the man.

36mins now.
36 people stating how foolishly foolish the Demons are for challenging.
36 collective braincells wondering WTF they're going to be doing in half an hour.
36 hours for the above brain cells to reach a conclusion that this really is just guess work and they lost the wheel.

Stay tuned sports fans, for this is general AFL and nothing is more general than pot shotting those of the tribunal and MRO as incompetent corrupt individuals who need to be jettisoned into the sun.

Edit the first.
And the news just in from braincell devoid, the Demons have argued that it should be low impact as an elbow to the face is hardly forceful or has potential for anything extravagant. Lol muchly not a bump but a brace where you bumped and casually flung an arm back after bumping said person via bracing for impact and not smothering like you stated previously? Get your story straight Anal Anderson and stop spewing shit.

Edit the second.
Pickett CBf even fronting up, wrote a statement how he didn't mean it, he was just going from contest to contest and immediately waving pom poms around. hence the throws elbows every which way.

Edit the third, esquire.
1712647280070.png
You and me Zit, you and me, now... stop spruiking shit in large format you twat and pop off.

Edit the 4th, killing me softly with text scrawl.
Maynard got a reference, as what a character study for how not to run a tribunal, oh, and the Zit thinks this tribunal is stupid. Welcome to the group Zit, kindly piss back off to journo land where you have semi relevance with like minded amoebas.

Edit the plead the...
Summation of the past 15minutes give or take
Mocking Season 1 GIF by Friends

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

As a professor waxed lyrical as if that mattered at all to these things and the AFL would allow such things to educated their dumbarses.

Edit the edit
It's been an hour, it's cold, it's getting dark, there's not wolves here but there are birds and they are also cold, in any event, there's still scoffing by a woman, AA meeting is tryng his best to not shit himself, the Zits getting agitated and finding everything silly, where, in reality, we don't need something like this to go for an hour.
He jumped.
Elbowed a face.
After flailing his arms around.
No one gets to state how potential isn't a thing when it's written that it is in almost every damned booklet.
So just take that book, dip it in wax, and shove it down the Dees throat then slap them already.

Editvation
They have taken my critique to heart and finally STFU to deliberate, now, now we wait another hour for the braincells to flatten back out after they got sat on for that previous hour to decide the obvious. Stay tuned sports fans for things that don't make sense.

Final finalisation.
Ban is upheld, cringe is enshrined, Lisa is still scoffing.
lisa simpson episode 3 GIF

This has been yet another edition of multiple editing Terrible Tuesday and my brain must vacate my body Triboonal edition. May your expert witnesses never grace the AFL halls to be stupified. PEACE!

Last edited:

Finlayson getting 3 weeks would be nice
Honestly, Walker getting 6 weeks for racist language has set the bench mark for this kind of thing. From what Mclure was saying he did drop the F word (the worst possible slur is what he indicated) so its like, how can you condone it in any other way?

Honestly, Walker getting 6 weeks for racist language has set the bench mark for this kind of thing. From what Mclure was saying he did drop the F word (the worst possible slur is what he indicated) so its like, how can you condone it in any other way?
yeah but Clarkson....

it another AFL shitsandwhich

F word as in a slang term for a cigarette?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Finlayson getting 3 weeks would be nice

This won’t mean anything to the younger generation on here, however as a young fella I used to sneak a peak at the cult adult soapie Number 96 (mainly in the hope of catching a glimpse of a boob or two )

Having predominantly watched shows like The Flintstones, Gilligan’s Island, Homicide, Division 4 etc, this was the first time I had been exposed to a recurring, openly gay male character.

His name? Don Finlayson.

So I’m somewhat bemused by the ironical name of the culprit in this latest drama.

Having predominantly watched shows like The Flintstones, Gilligan’s Island, Homicide, Division 4 etc, this was the first time I had been exposed to a recurring, openly gay male character.

His name? Don Finlayson.

So I’m somewhat bemused by the ironical name of the culprit in this latest drama.
Doc....you've stepped into a time machine with those TV shows.

Dr Who anyone...!!!!!!!!

And yes....it's very amusing......no....highly amusing given the Number 96 character Don.......and the latest furor in AFL land.

Talk about the planets aligning.

Don's boyfriend was a little "over the top" to put it mildly.

Well....so I'm told.

;)

F word as in a slang term for a cigarette?

The shortened term was the same term used for a cigarette which pre-dated the derogatory term.
If someone was sucking on a .._ they were not making pr0n, they were destroying their lungs.

A British Meatball , was what Keith Floyd was cooking.

The derogatory term may have originally come from the Term , "Fagging" which was slang for the bullying that went on at British Schools, often including sexual abuse.

We used to have these before they changed their name.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FADS_Fun_Sticks

Dr Who anyone...!!!!!!!!

And yes....it's very amusing......no....highly amusing given the Number 96 character Don.......and the latest furor in AFL land.

Well....so I'm told.

;)

Duddly?

I think they used to call each other "Ducky".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughable for Finlayson to cop that whack while clarkson gets basically a slap on the wrist.

Apparently it's more acceptable for a coach to come out at quarter time during a practice game and shout obscenities at players in full earshot of spectators. Finlayson said something most likely in anger in the heat of the moment that only one other person likely heard, knew he stuffed up and immediately admitted it, then went on to apologise.

Mind boggling. Really hope that somebody sets clarko off again so he can enjoy the result of his suspended sentence.

Dr Who anyone...!!!!!!!!

Well....so I'm told.

;)
You mean Dudley Butterfield? The s.hit that remains in my head is very worrisome.

If you used the language he used in many workplaces you'd be sacked or at least severely reprimanded.
It's not a office , it's a contact sport - soon you will be getting banned for calling someone fat or swearing at someone.

How times have changed - 3 games for calling someone a name - someones taking the piss.

If you used the language he used in many workplaces you'd be sacked or at least severely reprimanded.

They literally changed a nursery rhyme because panties twisted and how dare you use a words original intention as opposed to the misappropriated version.

We've jumped the shark on language as a whole that at this juncture, if mad, just punch someone in the chest full throttle as the head is sacrosanct.

It's not a office , it's a contact sport - soon you will be getting banned for calling someone fat or swearing at someone.

How times have changed - 3 games for calling someone a name - someones taking the piss.

Its still open season in the schoolyards, then the kids suddenly need to switch it all off.

They literally changed a nursery rhyme because panties twisted and how dare you use a words original intention as opposed to the misappropriated version.

We've jumped the shark on language as a whole that at this juncture, if mad, just punch someone in the chest full throttle as the head is sacrosanct.

Street's were under pressure to change the name of "Golden Gaytime" which they refused.
Hell Gaye was a name before the term was stolen to mean Homosexual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back