Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dogs getting flogged by Port and the Suns losing to North.

I can't wait to see the so called footy media experts hang shit on them after talking them up like they hung shit on us last week.

Em9QAYU.gif

Good player managers shouldn't agree to terms and then run off to another club to try and up the ante.

Everything I've read (and everything you've said) suggests that the Saints and Caldwell had agreed to $'s and years. Knowing this we then moved onto Crouch and committed X $'s and years to him because we now know how much we've got to spend after getting Caldwell over the line..

Caldwell's manager then comes back and says no - forget what I said - we want more.

Saints then probably go - sorry mate - we've committed money elsewhere now and its bad form to renege on deals so we can't move on the agreed offer and if that's not good enough then don't waste any more of our time.
Very good point, no wonder we stopped communicating. Sounds like Caldwell should be annoyed with his manager, not St Kilda.

I don't think he's that great, and Crouch has been really good for us right up until this year so not a loss I'm really feeling but still a shame.

The young exciting Hawks that were also talked up by the footy media experts getting found out too by the Cats at the Cattery.

Even the unwatchable Saints did better against the Cats down there, looking forward to seeing another backflip from the experts.

Hopefully GWS can knock off Carlton and Richmond can knock off Freo, that will really set the cat amongst the expert pigeons.

The young exciting Hawks that were also talked up by the footy media experts getting found out too by the Cats at the Cattery.

Even the unwatchable Saints did better against the Cats down there, looking forward to seeing another backflip from the experts.

b4WEv8l.gif

Hopefully GWS can knock off Carlton and Richmond can knock off Freo, that will really set the cat amongst the expert pigeons.

Imagine the egg on face of the utter flogs in media if we beat Sydney tomorrow! I'd tune into every AFL show I could just to see their faces...

Need to sort out the defense if they are any chance at a flag the Blues. Bottom 4 pts against after tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if anyone saw it (I'll see if I can find a link) but with about 5 mins to go in the last quarter of the cats/hawks game, I think we have a contender for Inside Fifty Kick Of The Year. Brad Close kicking to Jeremy Cameron. An absolute ripper. Really like him as a player, great goal sense and sets 'em up for others too. Off contract end of next year, maybe one to keep an eye on.

Well couldn't find a link to that play but here's the highlights, it's near the end. Max King could only dream of delivery like this. 😕

AFL - News, Fixtures, Scores & Results - AFL.com.au https://www.afl.com.au/video/116530...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1720257520001

I'll be surprised if the tribunal suspends Heeney.

Should have been a fine at most - Christian covering himself again.

"No blame on me - it was the tribunal let him off with a fine."

Just a reminder that Tribunal Tribulation Turnabout Tuesday, begins in roughly 48 minutes.

Will the Swans manage to get out of the pond to piss off a human and get a bloke named Isaac a necklace potential?
Will the Crows manage to state how a different spelling of the name will mean he might be a bit of a dog, but not quite that much.
Will the fact that both people contesting starting with an I and being a form of Izak/Isaac cause the alliteration above? You betcha.

I hope without hope that we have another, maybe Ita, on jury tonight, as it'd be oh so hilarious for when the Swans make the AFL look second rate for us to be shitty with later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back