Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody put your peroxide bottles out in your front windows tonight with a “don’t touch or it’s a free kick” sign, in support of poor Isaac.

Wayne is gonna cop some sh1t from his mates I reckon. Hahahahahaa

View attachment 2043781
That's gold there Tyrian.

You've made my night posting that.

Talk about drinking the P***.....

They say a "big night on the P*" or your "drinking the P*"

This guy will be guzzling it.

Schooners away !!!!!

Cop that young man.

:) :) :)

Well no surprise I suppose but Heeney taking it to the Appeals Board on Thursday night. Gonna pull a Cripps. 🙄
He'll need to hit the appeals board 3 times(from memory) for that to happen.

Third time lucky perhaps ???????

12 minutes to;
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Nice hair Heeney and the Swans appealing the round arm to Jimmy's face, let's see if more bold plays occur and we again get smoke blown up arses that by god, he is such a specimen of a male that exudes fair play from every orifice with such immaculate hair that makes anyone swoon in envy.

Or if it's just a bunch of people with nothing better to than to go "well actually 14.1.1 (c) states with a lower case i that in addendum 14 a poopy bottom is not an insult and turkey is, thus, it's a wookie" and letter of law into subjective nonsense that occurs.

My money is on the latter, sans wookie.

The Zit is self aware, TFFT.

Imagine linking an appeal on a strike and letter of law aspect to high school math levels, all this whilst you are apparently on vacation.

if anything it's like physics in so far as as what starts in motion remains in motion when you have the vacuum that is the AFL MRP, where there is zero resistance unless your last name is Dangerfield.

Chair: I'd like you to explain how the latter of law impacted Heeney smacking a bloke in the snoz?
Swans: They didn't read me the book, I got sad. Punish them!

Also a statement that they closed themselves to all counter arguments and merely focused on the swinging arm that punched a face.

As if that matters right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL rep: Swans bitched and moaned a bit, here's the rule of law.
Swans: Bitching and moaning about how the tribunal lack common sense (true), bitching and moaning some more.
Chair: Enough, I'm deliberating, STFU the both of
And the Swans will need to appeal the appeal as with that appeal...
Pink Fail GIF by Jacqueline Jing Lin
Now I am confused. Has to be one of the softest charges, nothing in it, but still gets a week.

I'm happy with one as I was generally happy if he got off on a technicality since abomination of a book to be quoting anything from as gospel, so just generally happy with this result.

And with the context;

Oof to the first, stated nothing to dissuade from the intentional aspect of the grading.
The second is more tied to the first, that since failure to change it to careless, reckless or anything except intentional, made this moot.
To the third, just as some might go "wednesbury principle? What does a day of the week have to do with this?" double take, this is just legal jargon that boils down to: "reviewing if a decision made was so manifestly unreasonable that no authority could have came to such". So since the Swans did no such thing, strike three and Heeney gets 1 week.

Did like that the explanation stated "we not be lawyers" and they use lawyer jargon.

Meh, you swing your arm back hard without looking, sometimes you’re going to hurt someone. Maybe don’t take reckless actions like that if you don’t want to be suspended?

Yeah, no different to choosing to bump. Punching someone in the nose probably would have been a suspension in any era. He was unlucky but so were Snags and Ryder and heaps of others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back