Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

🤔

4flnKh3.jpg

A good result tonight.

The Crows getting up in an upset to potentially knock the Bombers out of the eight while helping us to keep pick 4.

I feel like I should take some of the credit for it for switching my tip from the Crows to the Bombers just before the game.

I'm the kiss of death when it comes to tipping.

A good result tonight.

The Crows getting up in an upset to potentially knock the Bombers out of the eight while helping us to keep pick 4.

I feel like I should take some of the credit for it for switching my tip from the Crows to the Bombers just before the game.

I'm the kiss of death when it comes to tipping.
Same. Although my 9 year old son did it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

more and more I just want a little hut on a few acres in the middle of nowhere and I'd happily live there alone for the rest of my life if need be. Seriously, we must have it too easy nowadays if these are the issues

more and more I just want a little hut on a few acres in the middle of nowhere and I'd happily live there alone for the rest of my life if need be. Seriously, we must have it too easy nowadays if these are the issues
First world problems, eh?

Maynard whacks Ginnivan on the chin with a forearm (no free), then flops from light front on contact and gets a free

Maynard will probably get off scot free again from the Collingwood supporting MRO while Ginnivan cops a fine for staging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back