Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The comp is the most even it's ever been. We are injury off being as good as Geelong. Shits me that we aren't going when there isn't a dominant side up at the moment. We will peak as a couple of serious dynasty sides hit.
You mean those predicted dynasty sides like Bulldogs and Melbourne were?
There’s no guarantee of anything.

im ok with the cats getting another

as long as carlton dont win one ever again im happy
My sentiments exactly. I hope Brisbane are watching Geelong atonight and linking their lips about beating the BLosers by a similar margin.

Happy for the Cats to win another flag, in fact ok with anyone except Blues or Hawks getting one. Bevo snagging another would be hilarious after all the world calling for his head a few months back.

This has got to be one if the worst finals appearances I can ever remember.

Port have been utter trash.
Someone, somewhere is going to blame RTB for that Port score. 🙄

Where's all the pundits waffling on about JHF putting the team on his back and winning the game on his skill and will?

One goal five behinds since half time. That's the whole of the team BTW, not one player

Where's all the pundits waffling on about JHF putting the team on his back and winning the game on his skill and will?

One goal five behinds since quarter time. That's the whole of the team BTW, not one player
Kane Cornes going to be crying into his pillow tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes going to be crying into his pillow tonight.
I don't think you understand how Kane Cornes is wired. He's going to be doing something into his pillow but it won't be crying, although he probably will be crying hot angry tears at the same time. Dard knows what I'm talking about

didnt see the 119 point GF demolition ?
I was there that day. Wife goes for Geelong. We were all very drunk that day, didn't watch much after half time was at the bar the whole second half.

This feels like the worst loss since then. Perhaps Sydney 22 GF up there also.

In fact, Cats have won there last 3 finals games by 12+ goals so they can smack teams on their day.

Sack Hinkley thread will hit part 12 tonight. Hard to fathom they beat Sydney by 112 points a month ago. Horrendous performance

Largest qualifying final margin since Cats v Dees 2007?

You would have to think Hinkley's job is on the line now. You simply can't keep making finals and falling over.

pOhm6Ug.jpeg

Big tough Charlie Dixon cracks me up.

I don't think you understand how Kane Cornes is wired. He's going to be doing something into his pillow but it won't be crying, although he probably will be crying hot angry tears at the same time. Dard knows what I'm talking about
Great fella is Korn, high achiever.
I appreciate the mention however, especially coming from someone who wanks on all fours 😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back