Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. I always thought there was a chance they’d jump us, but not for a moment did I consider a possibility of being 8 goals down at half time. This is so nightmarish, it’s kind of funny.

Well at least there is no expectations now.

What an insipid, whimper of a performance.

Another Grand Final, another Grand Final we've already lost by half time. Our defence has been insipid. Blakey might as well have been wearing a Lions jumper from the first minute.
I can't believe we're doing this again....gutted.....we'll never win a grand final with this group, shown they're not mentally tough enough too many times now.

Another Grand Final, another Grand Final we've already lost by half time. Our defence has been insipid. Blakey might as well have been wearing a Lions jumper from the first minute.
I can't believe we're doing this again....gutted.....we'll never win a grand final with this group, shown they're not mentally tough enough too many times now.

I think the problem is, as it has been for a long time, we can't win clearances. We get dominated in the clearances and it all starts from there.

Longmire, for whatever reason just does not care about winning the clearances.

Those experts on here the last few weeks saying Lions are a joke in finals, and theyre easy kill, bases on their previous record, hope you're paying attention.

They did say the game would be over at half time, they were right, just the wrong team.

Give this club and Fagan the credit they deserve. They're a bloody good team and it's their time

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

who asked you? no one underestimated the Lions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly wish we were dirtier off the ball, more holds/pushes etc. Just let ourselves get bullied in these matches and go into our shells. Even if we find form 2nd half, Lions arent going to go defensive and let us chase them down - game over

Those experts on here the last few weeks saying Lions are a joke in finals, and theyre easy kill, bases on their previous record, hope you're paying attention.

They did say the game would be over at half time, they were right, just the wrong team.

Give this club and Fagan the credit they deserve. They're a bloody good team and it's their time

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Piss off back to where you came from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back