Game Day 2024 GF Swans v. Lions - Saturday 28 Sep @ 2:30 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 again ...just nothing ...never been in it except for about five minutes in the first quarter.
At least effing compete and make a game of it. Going down by 2-3 goals in a close one I could handle. But putting up the white flag again and rolling over.....
At least Longmire has to change things around in the 2nd half surely ?

Hard to know which of our three KPF's to sub off at halftime.
Probably Logan - 1 possession doesn't cut it. Though we haven't kicked it to him either...
It is not their fault. It is the mids fault. If you keep getting shit in in the mids & then deliver like a drunken sailor to the forward line then you deserve what you get. Nothing. We can't get it forward.

Sent from my CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

2014 again ...just nothing ...never been in it except for about five minutes in the first quarter.
At least effing compete and make a game of it. Going down by 2-3 goals in a close one I could handle. But putting up the white flag again and rolling over.....
At least Longmire has to change things around in the 2nd half surely ?

You would hope so but I doubt it.

And we aren't tagging Neale? Killed us.

Where is our mongrel, agro, toe the fkin line!

Bunch of pea hearts. It's a grandfinal flipping flatter them!

Get Parker in the mids and Campbell on for Amartey or Logan!

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not their fault. It is the mids fault. If you keep getting shit in in the mids & then deliver like a drunken sailor to the forward line then you deserve what you get. Nothing. We can't get it forward.

It is what happened in 2014, 2022 and now 2024.

Longmire just does not value clearances, it it really really shows in the Grand Final.

when we have a chance to go forward they don't move and parker can't even compete or chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back