Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee man, you've covered a lot of corners here. Whichever way Smith goes, you're still gonna be right! šŸ˜†
Like in the words of Terrence Howard: ā€œIts like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right...ā€

If the club had any balls they sack Goodwin, trade Oliver and then Petracca could live there happily ever after.
This. Petracca and Gawn are their best players by streetsā€¦

Goodwinā€™s a rubbish coach that had a great list gifted to him- heā€™s been on the gear too and has massively under delivered since the flag.

Oliverā€™s cooked- spent the whole off season on the gear then came into the season underdone and sabotaged their season with his shit form- Iā€™d be trading him to the highest bidder

tbf they should be sacking Goody and then trading Oliver and Petracca cause they need to rebuild badly.
They still have an excellent core - Gawn, Petracca, May, Lever and Viney is enough. If they could trade Oliver for some elite outside run and kicking, draft a bit more of the same and get a coach who knows how to use that they could still do something.

They still have an excellent core - Gawn, Petracca, May, Lever and Viney is enough. If they could trade Oliver for some elite outside run and kicking, draft a bit more of the same and get a coach who knows how to use that they could still do something.
All those players are pushing or past 30 though and they still have gaping holes in their team including key forwards, outside run and decent ruck/mid depth.

I think they would be way better off going a hard rebuild now before Tassie comes in than trying to cling onto the last year's of Gawn, May and Viney

All those players are pushing or past 30 though and they still have gaping holes in their team including key forwards, outside run and decent ruck/mid depth.

I think they would be way better off going a hard rebuild now before Tassie comes in than trying to cling onto the last year's of Gawn, May and Viney
I think their key forward problem is overblown and made to look worse because no one in their midfield can kick the football properly.

Petracca, Viney and Oliver are all awesome. But they are also all very one paced. And not one of them could hit the side of a barn.

Melbourne could keep them all but Petracca would then need to become a 80-90% forward. And Oliver would have to stop being a dickhead.

Gawn deserves another go.

I agree that they are screwed when they rebuild.

Would be super disappointed to miss out on Battle.

When the rumors started last year, I wasn't convinced he was a game changer.

Having watched him for the last few months, he's a dead set gun. Can be as good for us as Stewart is for Geelong. That game he played on Jeremy Cameron a few weeks ago was next level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It always does, would have thought they had mad Monday today then exit meetings over the next few days
Exit meetings before mad Wednesday these days.

Unless there is some other surprise club that pops up in FA period it's done.

I don't think anything has changed since late March where saints were about to sign him then suddenly Ross Lyon says he's going to Hawks.

My saints contacts (which I've only got info from in the last 6 weeks) have been consistent that he's coming to the Hawks.

I trust my sauce as much as any from others who come from the same club as myself, gawn, frost x2, Chris Fagan, Matt Robbins, Simon Buckley, will thursfield and a guy who kicked a good goal against the blues on Sunday.

Yea he's the type to have a picture of Musk in his wallet. Wouldnt believe a word.
Literally just a random Saints supporter with 0 history of knowing anything ever.

Even with no inside knowledge just looking at the events that have unfolded publicly, him not leaving would be a massive shock.

Did this clown not see Lyon's press conference?

I don't think anything has changed since late March where saints were about to sign him then suddenly Ross Lyon says he's going to Hawks.

My saints contacts (which I've only got info from in the last 6 weeks) have been consistent that he's coming to the Hawks.

I trust my sauce as much as any from others who come from the same club as myself, gawn, frost x2, Chris Fagan, Matt Robbins, Simon Buckley, will thursfield and a guy who kicked a good goal against the blues on Sunday.
Marty Warry, he played there as well. They put Paul Couch onto him in one of his few games.

Suckers and Baileyā€¦ still got links to HFC.

I played as well, juniors.

Does the Freak live nearby?

Mate, I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm a tad confused?

Marty Warry, he played there as well. They put Paul Couch onto him in one of his few games.

Suckers and Baileyā€¦ still got links to HFC.

I played as well, juniors.

Does the Freak live nearby?
Clues too obvious for you. Suckers was after my time so didn't get a chance to play with him but he did tear it up a bit.

However did run around at training with a threepeat fullback.

If Bailey Smith wants to come to us after all, do we make it happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back