Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The absolute disgust with trading Lewis is laughable. He's about to enter his 8th season and has never played more than 15 games. If a fair trade was put forward I'd definitely take it.
Gladly you're in the vast minority and thankfully will never be in a list manager position

Richmond's Jack Graham has decided to exercise his free agency rights and move to the Eagle's on a 4 year deal
Nice bit of draft tampering there, Band2 should give Tigers pick 24, Band3 should give Pick 25.

Baker should gets traded for a easy deal of 3 for 6+14 and get Tigers 2nd round pick 24(Band3) or 25(Band2).

Raising something like that for Battle vis a vis Butler or Reeves was seen as risky here.

2 first rounders and a 2nd 😂😆😁

Are we “desperate for Tom Barrass”? I thought Will Schofield was a pretty straight shooter. He’s actually making that suggestion seriously.

The Tim Kelly example is very apt. West Coast sold the farm for him and look like fools now.

Last edited:
It's maddeningly incomprehensible how the fluffers speaking earnestly about draft options can dribble sanctimoniously about prime goods Smith going for pick 19 or whatever while the same time tut-tutting aging war-horse Barrass going for 16.
Yeh this is the thing that gets me.

And the speak so definitively.

"2 first rounders and then some". As though you're just gonna debate the rats and mice on top of 2 first rounders.

It's maddeningly incomprehensible how the fluffers speaking earnestly about draft options can dribble sanctimoniously about prime goods Smith going for pick 19 or whatever while the same time tut-tutting aging war-horse Barrass going for 16.
Yeh this is the thing that gets me.

And the speak so definitively.

"2 first rounders and then some". As though you're just gonna debate the rats and mice on top of 2 first rounders.

This 100%

Give it a rest.
Nah I won’t be doing that

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he out of contract? We won’t get anything for him
Future fourth.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Correct he has not got a contract for next year and most likely won't get one allowing other clubs to recruit him as a delisted free agent.
When 2 clubs are fighting for a player, then trading gives them some surety. If not they have to wait for our delist decision first.
Will be steak knives, still our steak knives to use or ignore( like we ignored the pick 62 we didn't use last yr, pick 63 was traded for Massimo)

2 first rounders and a 2nd 😂😆😁

Are we “desperate for Tom Barrass”? I thought Will Schofield was a pretty straight shooter. He’s actually making that suggestion seriously.

The Tim Kelly example is very apt. West Coast sold the farm for him and look like fools now.

I watched that aswell. Usually pretty good is Schofield. Think he has had too many Shrooms and Bintangs over in Bali.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back