Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know a good hot water system brand I should look into?
Depends.

Do you want the hottest of hot hot water you’ve ever seen?

You wouldnt ****en believe it, my agent calls me today and tells me the tenant has reported the HWS is no longer working. :'(

I know it couldn’t happen, but how snugly would Bailey Smith fit into our rat pack

Smith, Ginni, Wiz, CMAC…

Richmond have 5 picks before Geelong dont they?

And will have no idea how to get to the cap floor.

He would be a great pickup for Richmond and Tiges fans would absolutely embrace him. Geelong playing a dangerous game if they don't pay up in the next few hours... a game that I hope backfires on them spectacularly :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond have 5 picks before Geelong dont they?

And will have no idea how to get to the cap floor.

I think the speculation is nobody would touch him in the ND for fear of the wrath of Paul Connors - which says everything wrong with the current system.

I think the speculation is nobody would touch him in the ND for fear of the wrath of Paul Connors - which says everything wrong with the current system.

Paul Conners basically running his stock like a mafia don at this rate. Crooked as all hell but AFL basically give up vs AFLPA, so he gets to influence however he wants, however dodgey

You wouldnt ****en believe it, my agent calls me today and tells me the tenant has reported the HWS is no longer working. :'(
My hot water system has just blown up - is this an affliction for Hawks fans at the moment?

Turned on the Trade Radio livestream as I figured there might be something going on at this point.

Nope.

Just the same shit on loop...

"We're going to a break. Don't go anywhere so you don't miss anything!"
random camera footage of bored club officials having chats among themselves at tables and in hallways or otherwise playing on their phones
"And we're back. Here's a list of all the trades that still haven't happened yet..."
"Club xyz have just entered the building. They'd be feeling good/bad about what they've achieved so far..."
"And now it's time for a quick break. Don't go anywhere..."

Blow. My. Brains. Out.

I don't reckon the Smith deal will be done. I don't think there is much love there between Smith and Dogs.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app
There's definitely bad-blood between the Bulldogs and Smith. They shouldn't be doing him any favours, nor should they be assisting a Premiership rival with a bargain deal.
Geelong should be forced to pay a fair price for a dynamic 10 year player, or Smith can try his luck in the draft.

If the Baz trade doesn't go through clubs will have 6 weeks to try to open his mind to move elsewhere.

Been busy for a few hours, come back to check what’s happened on the super exciting trade deadline day.. Nothing.

Macrae for 47 was rejected, and a Brisbane ressies player moved.

Guess I’ll check at 8, we all know we won’t know what’s happened at 7:30 anyway.

We don’t know enough of what’s happening for this to be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back