Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So after all that - we've spent pick 14 + a little bit.

hahaha
Well depends on next years results. But if we finish above Carlton again we will have:

Traded out 14, F1,F2,F3

for

Barrass, upgrade-F1, upgrade-F2, Eagles F4 (similar to our F3).

So that deal means we have a first and second next year that could be better than our originals AND we got barrass all for 14 and a nothing swap of F3 and F4.

So in a vacuum we gave up pick 14 and a future pick slide from a F3 to a F4. MM fooking nailed it 🙌

If we finish ahead of Carlton next year, we'll have traded for less than pick 14. And if we finish two spots ahead of them, I think we'll have transacted this for less than our original offer.

‘DEATH RIDE 2025!!’ Can someone please make me a banner to post after every Carlton loss?

I have a lot of respect for your club - would have much rathered deathrode the Blues than you guys.

That said, pretty rare to have 3 future picks from the 1 club so will be deathriding you guys hard :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘DEATH RIDE 2025!!’ Can someone please make me a banner to post after every Carlton loss?
fb247a14-c333-439a-8306-139924c990db.jpg

We did.

Got absolutely fleeced for a 29 yo

Poor take.

It ended up being the equivalent of 14 + F3 for Barrass and F4. You do that deal every day of the week. That swap of later picks is basically irrelevant.

We now have a quality (albeit older) full back to anchor our defence while the offensive players around him can do the damage. That’s gold for a team entering its Premiership window.

No more Hogan kicking 6 or Georgiades kicking 3 out of his backside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back