Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why I can't understand, how does WCE argue Barrass has more value than Smith. In comparison to this, F1 for Barrass should have been plenty

KPP generally attract a premium and he was contracted - Baz wasn’t.

They wanted two firsts and were acting staunch about it. They didn't get two firsts.
So I guess now we know it was WC themselves that prepped the WA media about this which led their very own fans up into believing that's what they were getting 😂

On another point who do they think they are fooling?

All this ‘last minute activity’ when every time they showed any recruiters they were sat twiddleing their thumbs (or on bigfooty)
AFL are such w***ers. Not sure why so many on here got the knickers in a twist past 10 days

Barrass was always coming to us in the so called dying last minutes. Ditto with smith to Geelong. Quite pathetic really. Bring on Cody in draft and then pre season

A round 1, 2 and 3 pick is basically a years draft hand. Hawks only had extra because traded this years first.

Try to keep up
Are you missing the part where we got a great KPD for them? It was basically 14 and a future third. If we finish above Carlton, we've also improved our draft hand for next year. That's not trading out our entire draft hand. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL are such w***ers. Not sure why so many on here got the knickers in a twist past 10 days

Barrass was always coming to us in the so called dying last minutes. Ditto with smith to Geelong. Quite pathetic really. Bring on Cody in draft and then pre season

And unlock the enigmas that are Weddle and CJ

Over to you Tom. We’re expecting 23 high level injury-free games (+ finals) from you next season. Good luck.
Nah. I'd much prefer that he plays about 17-18 throughout the H&A season and is then primed for a nice finals run.

A round 1, 2 and 3 pick is basically a years draft hand. Hawks only had extra because traded this years first.

Try to keep up.
So we were fleeced despite being able to get our targeted player while preserving a first and second rounder next year, as well as our second rounder this year?

Someone needs to fire the shearer involved in this one because he left most of it.

Are you missing the part where we got a great KPD for them? It was basically 14 and a future third. If we finish above Carlton, we've also improved our draft hand for next year. That's not trading out our entire draft hand. :rolleyes:
Semantics.

Every year a club gets a pick in each round. Trading a 1st, 2nd and 3rd round pick, is a draft year of picks.

I know it’s not our entire ‘hand’ but that’s because we traded our first rounder this year.

Overpaid for a older injury plagued player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back