Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats will have to pay a lot to get Harley not fussed to be honest if we don’t get him plus if Cats do it plays with their cap. They supposedly pay unders to get players but I am cynical about how that is done like a lot of others. Harley could be head of credit for Morris Finance. I’m sure he will have the time for sign offs on those tough asset finance deals

Dead set he'll go to the Cats for a F1 and a spud like Mitch Knevitt. I can see it now
I’d say Eagles list management team will remember Geelong list management team when trading for Tim Kelly

Cats will have to pay big time

Cats will have to pay a lot to get Harley not fussed to be honest if we don’t get him plus if Cats do it plays with their cap. They supposedly pay unders to get players but I am cynical about how that is done like a lot of others. Harley could be head of credit for Morris Finance. I’m sure he will have the time for sign offs on those tough asset finance deals
Well seeing that his initials are HR then surely he’ll get a gig in their Human Resources department 😂

Been told we're having some ongoing chats with Richmond. They're keen to get another 1st for the 2025 draft to help their rebuild so are open to trading their picks around 18/20. Apparently we're offering 33 & F1 for pick 11 though.
Lots to play out before the draft, I'll be very surprised if we 're still at pick 33, wont be for lack of trying.

Wouldn't mine pick 11 in a very strong draft, sometimes something good drops out if any club chooses someone that wasn't planned to be pick there.

That f1 we hold is the Carlton f1 and I am fairly confident it will end up a top 10 pick.
I would rather hold on to it unless we have an agreement with a 2025 free agent

For the people on here that have draft knowledge could we get a better kid at pick 11 this year or a one in the top 10 next year.

Maybe not a need but Tom Emmett delisted from Freo. Tore us a new one in that last round MCG game two years ago and has something about him. Wouldn’t mind him or Taberner as insurance next year if we have list spots available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back