Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There would have to be a 1% chance at best that Carlton could afford him.

St.Kilda could legitimately offer the biggest contract in AFL history considering their midfield is what requires the most attention. Up to them to have the best year they possibly can in 2025.

Brayshaw is absolutely not a need for us, despite being a quality player.
Operation Make them pay up, me thinks.

I would think the Brayshaw play would be if they believed Worpel is going to exercise his free agency rights. We are still thin up forward despite our year and where is our depth? To me the next 2 years now must concentrate forward given the suring up of the backline, unless any of our mids like Worpel Ward McKenzie were leaving.

I would think the Brayshaw play would be if they believed Worpel is going to exercise his free agency rights. We are still thin up forward despite our year and where is our depth? To me the next 2 years now must concentrate forward given the suring up of the backline, unless any of our mids like Worpel Ward McKenzie were leaving.

There’s no reason why we couldn’t do both! Brayshaw is Cap space and draft picks for forwards via the draft or trade

Shhhs at BF reckons Worpel has signed on for 3 extra years … Would be good if he has signed already

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back