Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordy restricted to running at training according to Jen2310 and seems to have a finger brace

Honestly just put him on ice for 2024 and get him 110% right for 2025

We’re not winning the flag this year and I’d rather have a fit mid who will apply defensive pressure in the side.

We won games without him and with McStay, Cox and Mitchell all on the verge of returning we should be fine

Jordy restricted to running at training according to Jen2310 and seems to have a finger brace

We’re not winning the flag this year and I’d rather have a fit mid who will apply defensive pressure in the side.

We won games without him and with McStay, Cox and Mitchell all on the verge of returning we should be fine
Far out!!! it's just not our year, is it?!?!??!?

Its not a finger brace. Seemed to be some blue device he carried in his hand while running, then gave it to Eyre.

Defeatist attitude. Welcome back.

hahaha reckon its some gps thing
I'm going with a WWF-style "foreign object"
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back