List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone opposed to giving Logan Morris a 10 year contract right now? No? I’ll email Fages then.

For real though he’s shown enough now that I kind of don’t want the rumours about us going after a good KPF to be true - runs the risk of them pushing him back to the 2s and eventually leaving.

In case we were pushing for one, Morris has given us some serious option now to re-think that plan.

May be we'll bank that money and see if Luke Lloyd will take flight as well. 22 disposals, 14 marks, 3.1 last round of VFL.

Yeah, but Joe isn’t gonna retire yet, so there’d be an overlap period which is the worry

I don’t think it’d be a problem. Someone like Ah Chee would come out of the forward line and maybe rayner more on ball.

I mean no one is replacing Joe - he is wildly unique - but I suspect the player we are chasing has quite a different skill set and is more your traditional forward.

I don’t think it’d be a problem. Someone like Ah Chee would come out of the forward line and maybe rayner more on ball.

I mean no one is replacing Joe - he is wildly unique - but I suspect the player we are chasing has quite a different skill set and is more your traditional forward.

Brab to FF confirmed.

Been a big fan since we drafted Morris and have been super impressed with what he's shown. However, he's in a forward line with some other big names taking the pressure and best defenders away from him, so I wouldn't yet be basing our key forward recruitment around him.

At this point he looks like a good third tall. I just err on the side of caution with expecting too much from these kids too early. Reduce the expectation and let these kids develop into the player they will become rather than the player than didn't live up to your expectations.

Last edited:
Been a big fan since we drafted Morris and have been super impressed with what he's shown. However, he's in a forward line with some other big names taking the pressure and best defenders away from him, so I wouldn't yet be basing out key forward recruitment around him.

At this point he looks like a good third tall. I just err on the side of caution with expecting too much from these kids too early. Reduce the expectation and let these kids develop into the player they will become rather than the player than didn't live up to your expectations.

So 9 years?

Take it with a grain of salt but Tom Morris reported on SEN earlier that his “watch list” of 11 players that despite being contracted could still depart their respective clubs and Charlie Cameron was the one and only name from the Lions. He didn’t got into specifics other than there being whispers that each of the 11 “could” be looking to leave at end of season. Obviously giving himself an out if they don’t leave and if they do, will not be spruiking that you heard it from him first or some crap like that.

Take it with a grain of salt but Tom Morris reported on SEN earlier that his “watch list” of 11 players that despite being contracted could still depart their respective clubs and Charlie Cameron was the one and only name from the Lions. He didn’t got into specifics other than there being whispers that each of the 11 “could” be looking to leave at end of season. Obviously giving himself an out if they don’t leave and if they do, will not be spruiking that you heard it from him first or some crap like that.
Article now up on SEN website

Charlie Cameron (Brisbane)

“Cameron is contracted until the end of 2025, there’s been a bit of noise around him.”

Ned Moyle re-signed with the Suns for 4 years. Didn’t someone post a month or so ago that we were interested for reasons I was a bit confused by with our ruck stocks.

Ned Moyle re-signed with the Suns for 4 years. Didn’t someone post a month or so ago that we were interested for reasons I was a bit confused by with our ruck stocks.
Witts is starting to look a bit cooked so I am not surprised he has re-signed.
He does appear a talent which would be my guess at to why we may have been interested.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How old are these lads? If I'm guessing I'm thinking 15/16. Still a few more years till draft. Is that right?

Plenty of time, in what seems to be a good system, to develop nicely. Keep the academy Gold coming through.
Cooper will be eligible for the 2026 draft

Just rewatched it. Confirmed what I thought during not just last nights game but the last two years. Trade
bailey at years end. He's a lair, doesn't play %'s can't stick a tackle can scant be relied on when it matters. Will be surplus next year when Levi arrives anyways.

Just rewatched it. Confirmed what I thought during not just last nights game but the last two years. Trade
bailey at years end. He's a lair, doesn't play %'s can't stick a tackle can scant be relied on when it matters. Will be surplus next year when Levi arrives anyways.
I think he can turn it around, but it's a fair concern that the forward line is going to get very crowded next year. Cameron, McCarthy, Lohmann, Ah Chee, Rayner, Bailey and Levi will all be competing for four positions. Bailey has a contract until 2026 though, so unless he demands a trade, we may as well keep him for a flag tilt.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot about Craven and McLachlan. We're well sorted for small forward depth.

Last edited:
I may have missed (or not kept in my memory) what you are referring to re being a liar ...

edit - you typed lair not liar ... did you mean he is someone who like to sun himself doing no work or only goes into action when someone comes close or ...?

Back