List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Lane goes, there's no obligation to keep him because of the injury. His contract is up, he'd be on the long term injury list or unavailable for most of the season if kept on anyway. I'm not saying we abandon him, leave him to recover on his own. I think our only obligation to him is to see him medically right. Although maybe the way to keep him if we wanted, is to put him on the LTI for the whole 2025 season and hope it opens up for him the next year (2026) if we let Fort go.

We've got Fort, Smith has made great advances, as back up rucks. Young Gillet shows great promise coming in recently kicking 3 goals n 17 hit outs I think. Happy to put time into his development rather than Lane. Maybe Beecken could take that rookie spot.

Joyce I'm keeping, blah blah blah, oh my God. Didn't we go thru all this a few pages ago. The players under threat discussed at length, the number of players that need to be moved or delisted to draft and bring back the long term injured. At this stage we're just rehashing the same stuff, the same players are mentioned in the same way by the same people. Round and round and round it goes. Rinse repeat.

“But I don’t fricken want guitar lessons!” 😂

If we don’t win a final do we still hang onto Lester and Zorko?

Yes for sure. Even if others go past them, which you would hope does happen, they are still really good depth and for competition for spots.

The question mark really needs to be, can we fix Bailey's issues or do we use him as trade bait?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh, I won't be too fussed if we make finals and that's it. I've said this since we had a poor start to the season.

Coming off a GF loss, multiple season ending best-22 injuries + best-22 injuries throughout the year that came at poor times. If anything we've seen the depth we have in our current squad means we have the depth to cover injuries + future players in our best-22.

Yes for sure. Even if others go past them, which you would hope does happen, they are still really good depth and for competition for spots.

The question mark really needs to be, can we fix Bailey's issues or do we use him as trade bait?

Bailey should go. Has not improved at all in years. The guys a lair.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tbh, I won't be too fussed if we make finals and that's it. I've said this since we had a poor start to the season.

Coming off a GF loss, multiple season ending best-22 injuries + best-22 injuries throughout the year that came at poor times. If anything we've seen the depth we have in our current squad means we have the depth to cover injuries + future players in our best-22.
I don’t get the justification for being ok with our season because of our own self inflicted start to the season due to our own laziness, arrogance and lack of desire particularly after having an opportunity to finish second with three and two weeks before finals time (even with all our injuries) and getting an armchair ride to the GF all because of our own sheer arrogance and players again taking another season for granted.

People have been saying it every year for the past six years but next years our year 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back