List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He is contracted for 2025 so it will be up to him to leave if homesick.
Depends on if he is enjoying his Brisbane life. He certainly would have loved winning a GF.
I doubt he can find a job back in Ireland for the same sort of money.
But as Jo has showed us money is not everything.

He's doing that horse stable management thing which is kind of giving him a good balance off field.

Might continue next year like others have said, but horse racing seems to be a family run thing for him back home.

Was about to read an article before about McKenna possibly returning home but had a firewall....anybody heard anything?
This one? Conor McKenna isn’t ruling out a return to Tyrone following AFL success with Brisbane Lions

“I will still want to do that again (play GAA) at some stage whether that’s in one year, two years or three years time."
“I will take it one year at a time. I’m contracted out there next year again and maybe stay another year or so after that and whatever happens if I come home eventually I will give it another go with Eglish anyway."
“I would love to wear the Red Hand jersey again whether that happens or not but I would certainly love to.”

We would be hypocrites if that happened.

You can’t complain about Mal Michael retiring and then landing at Essendon.

Essendon fans would be seething if Coleman did the same.
I'm pretty sure he signed a lifetime contract with the Bombers, so I think that's now expired and he should be available

Yep, been discussed before but I had big hopes for the likes of Jason Roe and Bryce Retzlaff. :huh:
Retzy was a bit of sliding doors player. If not for some bad luck, could've developed into a handy role player.

Fullerton is not happy there, not played a game and Melbourne are looking for a new ruckman to help Gawn out, just cant see Fullerton getting a game. I also suggested he come back as 'cover' to the Lions.
Perhaps MFC will make a move for Soldo, now that Saints aren't interested, Port won't want him back and he needs to simp his way back to Melbourne given the girlfriend threw the toys out of the cot and just left Adelaide mid season b/c it didn't offer her enough SM / influencer (really) opportunities that Melbourne did.

Perhaps MFC will make a move for Soldo, now that Saints aren't interested, Port won't want him back and he needs to simp his way back to Melbourne given the girlfriend threw the toys out of the cot and just left Adelaide mid season b/c it didn't offer her enough SM / influencer (really) opportunities that Melbourne did.

Melbourne already picked up Campbell

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back