List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

To the eternal regret of Quain Kornes key forwards are going to keep getting long, long extensions.

When the Dogs sign up Darcy long-term which is paying $1.01 to happen as his father is STILL A CLUB DIRECTOR they'll have Naughton signed up to 2032, Jamarra to 2026, and I'd guess Darcy signs until Tassie comes into the comp or his free agency eligibility.

That's the other bit of urgency for us to attract one, gotta get in before Tassie shows up throwing silly money around.

Reckon this will be less of an issue than you think lol.

If I was a player, there's not enough money in the world for me to live in & play for Tasmania.

Sooooo, the weather is shit. Yes, even shitter than Geelong, Adelaide or Melbourne. There's nothing to do aside from knit double headed beanies. And you're going to lose pretty much every game for the first three seasons.......

Or you could go to the Lions.........Half the money, triple the fun & all the success......

FB Starcevich Andrews Payne
HB Zorko Lester Coleman
C Clugg Neale Berry
HF Rayner Hipwood Ah Chee
FF Cameron Morris Lohman
Foll McInerny Dunkley W Ashcroft
Int L Ashcroft Willmot Fletcher Bailey
Sub McCarthy

Trying to come up with a 2025 team and I don't see where Day fits other than backup. It is one of the bolded guys that would come out for Day or any other tall forward and I don't see based on history, both recent and past any of those guys coming out without an injury for a third tall. I know previously it has been our preferred method, though when Gunston was injured we played with two.

Hippy could play some ruck, I did notice he did a small amount in the GF. We obviously need some KPF cover though so Day makes sense.

I think Smith will play because there is no way the Lions will throw Hippy in the ruck…he will be injured in 5 minutes and is to valuable as a roaming, link-up forward to risk him

Reckon this will be less of an issue than you think lol.

If I was a player, there's not enough money in the world for me to live in & play for Tasmania.

Sooooo, the weather is shit. Yes, even shitter than Geelong, Adelaide or Melbourne. There's nothing to do aside from knit double headed beanies. And you're going to lose pretty much every game for the first three seasons.......

Or you could go to the Lions.........Half the money, triple the fun & all the success......

Oh I agree - but Tassie will be used by every player agent to bid up salaries.

I think Smith will play because there is no way the Lions will throw Hippy in the ruck…he will be injured in 5 minutes and is to valuable as a roaming, link-up forward to risk him

Don't be so sure.

Sooooo, the weather is shit. Yes, even shitter than Geelong, Adelaide or Melbourne.
This is completely true. One of the key reasons I moved from Hobart to Sydney

There's nothing to do aside from knit double headed beanies.
This is completely incorrect. One of the amazing things I found about moving from Hobart to Sydney was that there wasn't more "stuff" on in Sydney, all the time, with a population of 5 million compared to only 200,000. Hobart absolutely fights miles out of its weight division for its ability to hold events relative to its size and population.

mc hammer rap GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back